Griders pirates in 2018

Roy Dillard

On 5/8/2018 at 0:16 PM, TigerfootballFan said:

Enough young talent being developed to win. Second place finish in district and about 7 wins depending on schedule. They will take a step back but not all the way back that far. As for SP they will be very good in 2019.

You are probably right. That Tyner bunched looked pretty stout today didn’t they? That number 11 was hard to handle. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are probably right. That Tyner bunched looked pretty stout today didn’t they? That number 11 was hard to handle. 

Watch out anyone who has to play the Rams!!!! Very impressive bunch. Tigers will be ok, missing about 7-8 kids. Had some good and bad moments on both sides of the ball. TC or Tyner will rep the east in 2A IMO.

2 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Watch out anyone who has to play the Rams!!!! Very impressive bunch. Tigers will be ok, missing about 7-8 kids. Had some good and bad moments on both sides of the ball. TC or Tyner will rep the east in 2A IMO.

I agree with you. The Tyner line is pretty big and physical. Tigers should have another good year as well. I was glad to see a tough, physical game. 

On 11/30/2017 at 2:56 PM, Roy Dillard said:

This season is over and Grider better have our boys lifting weights starting Monday if he wants to beat this Ryan man.  Our boys that are coming back better get faster and stronger.  Im tired of losing in the playoffs.  Since im living alone right now I have been reading my Murphy Fair book more.  Wendy is still gone.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy started this thread and now we haven’t even heard from him in months.