Sequatchie FB

SCIndian77

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, SCPRIDE30 said:

Why’s that? If we play good who cares. Both teams return a lot. So should be a good game, our defense seems better than in the past, they really fly to the ball from the first scrimmage. 

Last 2 years the final score was a 1 td margin! With all the changes going on I sure hope to see Sequatchie have a great year! With my boy graduated I plan on attending every home game of theirs this year! Unless they have a home game the week of Whitwell/SP lol I gotta go check that one out for sure! Good luck to my Indian friends!

On 5/21/2018 at 0:38 PM, SCPRIDE30 said:

Why’s that? If we play good who cares. Both teams return a lot. So should be a good game, our defense seems better than in the past, they really fly to the ball from the first scrimmage. 

Sequatchie will have a very good team in 2018. Your defenses the last two seasons have been outstanding. You will be very good, but topping your defense from 2017 won’t happen. That could be the best you’ve ever had in Dunlap. I look for the opening game to be another 1 TD game either way. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sequatchie will have a very good team in 2018. Your defenses the last two seasons have been outstanding. You will be very good, but topping your defense from 2017 won’t happen. That could be the best you’ve ever had in Dunlap. I look for the opening game to be another 1 TD game either way. 

the Mayor of South Kimbrell obviously dont remember the 2016 Dunlop team

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

To all football fans--if you're traveling to sequatchie for a game stop at Dunlap restaurant. Had to be in Chattanooga this morning and stopped halfway. Mmmm   Also good football conversation. According to several gentlemen they have a 235 lb running back that won't be tackled. Sounds like football in Sequatchie will be tough on Friday nights

3 hours ago, Noseitall said:

To all football fans--if you're traveling to sequatchie for a game stop at Dunlap restaurant. Had to be in Chattanooga this morning and stopped halfway. Mmmm   Also good football conversation. According to several gentlemen they have a 235 lb running back that won't be tackled. Sounds like football in Sequatchie will be tough on Friday nights

He is a a big boy, but he can be tackled. He a hoss though, should have 3 good running backs to get the ball and maybe more this year. Could be a solid year in Dunlap if we play good. First 2 games will be tuff south pitt and jasper 

discussions of Grundy boys trippin off that moutain down into that valley can b cause for a a brush fire...and war....just ax them skillet heads from south kimbrell and them warriors from north kimbrell

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 9:08 AM, bolddust281 said:

Just got out of a film session with coach, working on implementing a lot of my offensive and defensive schemes, they're about 1000x better than anything Squatch has ever seen before, not bragging, that's just a fact.

Working on funding for a 20ft fence so all the sideline daddy coaches can't watch practice, let me know if you know of someone who wants to buy advertising on the "Squatch wall"

Sequatchie County will dominate this year.  Hopefully the wall is well received.  

On 5/2/2018 at 10:08 AM, bolddust281 said:

Just got out of a film session with coach, working on implementing a lot of my offensive and defensive schemes, they're about 1000x better than anything Squatch has ever seen before, not bragging, that's just a fact.

Working on funding for a 20ft fence so all the sideline daddy coaches can't watch practice, let me know if you know of someone who wants to buy advertising on the "Squatch wall"

Too bad Ronald Reagan is no longer around. He had some things to say about walls!

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Too bad Ronald Reagan is no longer around. He had some things to say about walls!

So does Donald Trump.

Maybe Squatch's new offensive  playbook has some reverses, double reverses, triple reverses, quadruple reverses, flea flickers, and even the annexation of Puerto Rico