South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

HELLLOOO HELLLLOOOO HELLLLOOOO!!!! ITS ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! TWO MORE DAYS BOYS!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING ON ALL YEAR BABY!!! GET READY TO HIT EM IN THE MOUTH!! THESE ARE THE MOMENTS YOUR WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! HELLOOOOOOO!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

Gotta question for you guys. Is anybody disappointed because we are all being respectful on this thread? I know there are a couple here and there who are giving their honest but deluded opinions but for the most part we are being nice, Almost to nice. I don't want to start a fight or nothing just wondering what you guys thought.

they would have to be in my opinion. What about SP seniors?

We lose a lot next year. Two backs, two recievers, the tight end, almost every starting lineman, and two recievers. Our reserves have big shoes to fill in te backfield next year but they are capable IMO. We will be weak in the trenches though. We're losing a lot of beef up front. Defensively we will be descent at backer but we lose a few key guys. I think Blevins will fill Mitchell's shoes just fine if he stays healthy. We have a lot of guys next year that will be asked to step up and play a lot of football for us.

do you have to be from or for south pitt to post on here. even if you are being balanced and respectful? im well aware south pitt won cf didn't. im still interested in who wins 1A, hope to see a good game

I love seeing people from all over making picks and giving their inputs on the game. I was just saying that game is over with and we're all aware there was misconduct displayed by both teams. That's in the past. It's been taken care of by TSSAA. It's over.

I think we may be better defensively next year....offensively, not so much, but potential is still there. Avoidance if injuries will be key due to minimal depth.

I agree. I'm also anxious to see if Griders arm will be used any more than it was this year since we won't have two stud senior backs. I think defensively there will be shoes needed to be filled but I think those guys are more than capable.

I love seeing people from all over making picks and giving their inputs on the game. I was just saying that game is over with and we're all aware there was misconduct displayed by both teams. That's in the past. It's been taken care of by TSSAA. It's over.

yes i agree. the real point i wanted to make was that two cf player who were wrong for their actions got what was due to them. i still enjoy reading posts and posting. your right dead subject. onto friday! hoping to get my moneys worth and see a good game.

I just dont think UC has been hit like they will Friday. Spitt by 8

I think the same about SP. Our boys hit hard and like it. Alot. I have not seen anyone y'all have played but I will say that those boys from Humboldt were big and physical and athletic. They hit as hard as anybody I have seen. We beat them twice. That's hard to do against a team like that. IMO they were the most physical team we have faced so far. It's difficult for me to believe SP will be more physical than Humboldt. No disrespect intended.