Girl's Heavy Thing Tossing

BombSquad

Alright, sports fans, let's hear it. The beauty with the brawn, The best of the best, The top dog, The The cream of the crop, The Shot "Shorty"s, and The Discus Divas... In a nutshell, I want the long and the short of it. Who's going to go out there every meet and have a field day? A picture paints a thousand words, and actions speak louder than words, so speak up. Hindsight is twenty twenty. I want stats on these girls... GoBama can you help me out on DL, I need a stat sheet. To the rest of you, your teams info is good as gold here too.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well ok what do we have here, Melyn Thompson in D2 is the defending state champion shot putter and has the school's record her best through this year is 42' 11" with Laura Dickerson probably going to get second both these girls are from GPS Laura's best throw this year is 35' 1"..................In the discus these girls are also strong with Melyn's best being 125' and Laura's being 111' 2" hope to have a great state meet