Coach Joe Gaddis named Oak Ridge coach

catpack

Just saw on the news that Joe Gaddis will be the new head coach at Oak Ridge!!  I am looking very forward to the football season.  I am sure that THIS coach will utilize players and their talent for the best of their program.

825646376[/snapback]

i sure hope you are right. it would put this long drawn out process to an end. they couldnt find a better choice IMO.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an outsider ... probably be the last one to know officially. I will keep calling and/or waiting on that call. It's gonna be soon though.

All the websites that have it, TV stations, etc. are probably correct, but I just can't bring myself to write a story or promote a story that hasn't been backed officially. I just can't operate that way.

I'm waiting on TankTalk to give us the thumbs up when it is truly official.

Tank??

825646396[/snapback]

I am an outsider ... probably be the last one to know officially.  I will keep calling and/or waiting on that call. It's gonna be soon though.

All the websites that have it, TV stations, etc. are probably correct, but I just can't bring myself to write a story or promote a story that hasn't been backed officially. I just can't operate that way.

825646444[/snapback]

TankTalk, You gonna post it here as soon as you know? I appreciate the fact that you're waiting for official word which I assume will come from Carringer.

I will not post it on here when I find out. By the way, I am 99 percent sure, the official announcement will be a morning one. As soon as I do get the word, I will be posting it on The Oak Ridger's site.

TankTalk, You gonna post it here as soon as you know? I appreciate the fact that you're waiting for official word which I assume will come from Carringer.

825646450[/snapback]

I will not post it on here when I find out. By the way, I am 99 percent sure, the official announcement will be a morning one. As soon as I do get the word, I will be posting it on The Oak Ridger's site.

825646455[/snapback]

Great! Thanks, now I know where to look to find it! Hope it's a real early morning announcement!

Apparently this has not been decided yet and no coach has been named. Tank is about the only Journalist who has had the good sense not to jump the gun. It is my understanding the committe is an advisory committee and that the school administration will make the final decision.

Whoever is named good luck to them.

Apparently this has not been decided yet and no coach has been named.  Tank is about the only Journalist who has had the good sense not to jump the gun.  It is my understanding the committe is an advisory committee and that the school administration will make the final decision. 

Whoever is named good luck to them.

825646525[/snapback]

Why even have an advisory committee if Principal Green knew all along who he wanted to choose?

Seems to me the committee members had no say whatsoever and their selection is being trumped by an administrator who will not even be here come football season.