Pitching Depth

Bearable

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What teams have the most good pitchers?  I've seen teams with 1 good pitcher, even two, but what about the ones with more?  Does it matter in school ball?

825646538[/snapback]

I dont know where you're from, but im in east tenessee and most of the teams around here dont have more than one maybe two equally dominant pitchers. I dont think it matters how many great ones you have as long as the ones you do have are in good physical condition, and they are prepared for the responsibility.

I dont know where you're from, but im in east tenessee and most of the teams around here dont have more than one maybe two equally dominant pitchers. I dont think it matters how many great ones you have as long as the ones you do have are in good physical condition, and they are prepared for the responsibility.

825646708[/snapback]

It is tough for one pitcher to do it all even if she is great, even great pitchers get tired and need a break. I think the better teams do have 2-3 pitchers that they can go to if needed. At tounaments it's very hard to do it with one pitcher, because making it to the final game can mean pitching 3-5 games in a row. That would not be fun.

It is tough for one pitcher to do it all even if she is great, even great pitchers get tired and need a break.  I think the better teams do have 2-3 pitchers that they can go to if needed.  At tounaments it's very hard to do it with one pitcher, because making it to the final game can mean pitching 3-5 games in a row.  That would not be fun.

825646855[/snapback]

It may be tuff but it has been done. 2004 AA state champs Lenior City

Greenbrier has three awesome pitchers, any of which can make opposing teams look like amateurs.  While each has her own strengths her teammates can be sure she'll get the job done.

825646739[/snapback]

Gee...I thought all high school softball players were amateurs. B)

Edited by Antwan