Ron Gray to Austin East

VOLinJAIL

I guess great minds think alike.  thumb

I think Gray could do well in Ooltewah.  I do know that Hamilton County is having a heck of a time with their budgets.  It would be a difficult situation to go into, but one I think Gray could excel in.

Who needs 2 tickets?  I got 2 on the 50 yard line at "The Nest" for the Oak Ridge game.  What'll you give me?  :ph34r:

825648494[/snapback]

Brother, you don't really believe this will happen do you?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know anything until Carringer called me Thursday morning. If I had read a post here, that doesn't mean much to me.

As soon as I got off the phone Thursday, I put it on our site, then put it here for coacht, because of my immense respect for him and what he does for high school athletics.

So if I scooped everyone in the media, then yay me ... that whole blind squirrel finding a nut thing. I don't really mind getting scooped on a message board.

Nobody in the media that I know of, but I am sure you had the info that night also I would have thought you would have wanted the scoop.

825648546[/snapback]

A scoop isnt worth much if its wrong. Ask channel 10! If Tank used this websites' message boards for his information, he would have reported Ron Grey as the new Head Coach at Austin East Friday of last week. As far as that goes how many other members of the media even post on this message board? If they do how many let everyone know who they are? How many people on here let others know who THEY are. I frankly have a lot of Respect and appreciation for Tank and David using this message board. Those two guys are in a position to take a lot more heat for anything and everything they say than any of us. My fightin days are over but when it comes to throwing a little lip service around... not that they need it... but I for one have their backs.