Oak Ridge Coaching slots

frizzy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a long talk with coach Stevens this morning about many subjects from spring practice to the coaching staff.

Officially (there's that word again) coach Gray has quit nothing. Stevens had so many great things to say about coach Gray, including how hard it had to be to put so much into Oak Ridge football over the years and the frustration of the entire process we all endured.

It is coach Stevens hope that he can get Gray to stay on staff.

We also talked about offensive and defensive changes, scrimmages over spring practice, etc. The full story will be in the Ridger tomorrow.

Also, for folks in the area, Stevens will be on the show tonight and will be taking some phone calls.

it may be reported but not official.  Ron Gray is still officaily on staff and has not quit.

825652282[/snapback]

I had a long talk with coach Stevens this morning about many subjects from spring practice to the coaching staff.

Officially (there's that word again) coach Gray has quit nothing. Stevens had so many great things to say about coach Gray, including how hard it had to be to put so much into Oak Ridge football over the years and the frustration of the entire process we all endured.

It is coach Stevens hope that he can get Gray to stay on staff.

We also talked about offensive and defensive changes, scrimmages over spring practice, etc. The full story will be in the Ridger tomorrow.

Also, for folks in the area, Stevens will be on the show tonight and will be taking some phone calls.

825652338[/snapback]

Is the story going to be online?

It will be, but I had to hold the story until tomorrow's issue.

Had some personal things pop up early this morning and I had to slap things together under deadline. The story will be online as well as in the newspaper tomorrow.

I am really sorry.

825653846[/snapback]

No problem, Tank! Looking forward to the article in tomorrow's edition. Thanks for the good work at the Oak Ridger.