a good new region in 6-4AAAA

Footballen

Northwest is very young this season, and a new defense and offense my help or put the team back. With 2 returning starters on defense and 3 returning starters on offense looks to be a rough chance for a return to the playoffs. However, these are hard working boys that believe in the system, so anything can happen.

How about Portland?

How about Mt. Juliet?

How about Rossview?

How about Kenwood?

How about Clarksville High?

How about Springfield? Should win Region!!!!

Please share your thoughts on all these teams please.

This is a new year and a year wiser. I have learned from my mistakes and ready to lead my young men into a season that will have ups and downs. This defense will survive by the play of the boys and my assistant coaches. If we find success, which I hope, I credit the past months of hard work on the boys and my assistant defensive coordinator, and if we lose I solely blame it on my bad decisions. This is a new opportunity to show we have good student athletes and get the party started.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northwest is very young this season, and a new defense and offense my help or put the team back.  With 2 returning starters on defense and 3 returning starters on offense looks to be a rough chance for a return to the playoffs.  However, these are hard working boys that believe in the system, so anything can happen.

How about Portland?

How about Mt. Juliet?

How about Rossview?

How about Kenwood?

How about Clarksville High?

How about Springfield?  Should win Region!!!!

Please share your thoughts on all these teams please.

This is a new year and a year wiser.  I have learned from my mistakes and ready to lead my young men into a season that will have ups and downs.  This defense will survive by the play of the boys and my assistant coaches.  If we find success, which I hope, I credit the past months of hard work on the boys and my assistant defensive coordinator, and if we lose I solely blame it on my bad decisions.  This is a new opportunity to show we have good student athletes and get the party started.

825651082[/snapback]

If I were you I would get my team to join a frat. and pierce thier tounges. That would make us good thumb thumb

Northwest schedule

Station Camp, week 0, away

William Blunt, week 1, away

Portland, week 2, home

David Lipscomb, week 3, home

Kenwood, week 4, away

Week 5, Off

Clarksville, week 6, home

Springfield, week 7, away

Rossview, week 8, home

Beech, week 9, away

Mt. Juliet, week 10, home

This is no cake walk schedule, but I believe we will have fun and learn alot as a family. The boys are excited due to the strength of our scheduling. 4 power house teams, and 4 heated rivals, looks to be an exciting year in Viking country. thumb

• 1 month later...

I would think it would be hard to pick Springfield. They have won four games in two years. CLARKSVILLE should be the team to beat. It should be fun to watch week ten, WHEN CLARKSVILLEand Springfield meet.I heard there was some bad blood between the head coaches. These are my picks ; 1. CLARKSVILLE 2. PORTLAND 3. MT.JULIET 4.BEECH 5. SPRINGFIELD 6.KENWOOD 7.ROSSVIEW 8. NORTHWEST This should be a fun region to watch.