Red Bank Powell scrimage

RBHITMAN21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to be Halls, but I think he picks his team by which one is stinking it up the worst at the time. What a punk and a clown.

To be honest, I think he's probably a skinny, coke bottle glasses wearing geek about 15 years old. No adult says the things he does or comes back with the pathetic one liners he comes up with.

Poor Pre-man. Reminds me of Newman on Seinfeld. Wayne Knight is waaaay cooler though.

It appears to be Halls, but I think he picks his team by which one is stinking it up the worst at the time.  What a punk and a clown.

To be honest, I think he's probably a skinny, coke bottle glasses wearing geek about 15 years old.  No adult says the things he does or comes back with the pathetic one liners he comes up with.

Poor Pre-man.  Reminds me of Newman on Seinfeld.  Wayne Knight is waaaay cooler though.

825654908[/snapback]

I like David Puddy

What playermakers do each team have coming back?  I know Lee Smith and Cody Watts are back at Powell, but who else.  I am not real sure who will replace Mynatt at Halls, and what they have returning.

825654667[/snapback]

Powell has no playmakers on the team. Haven't you read the message boards? :P

Puddy is good...I could swear he did the voice over for the dad in The Incredibles.

The K man is the all tiem best though....Kramer rules!!

What does it matter that you have Lee HTV...you're not gonna utilize him!! If you keep running the option and throw to him more, you beat us last year in the playoffs.

The problem ain't talent....it's coaching. I can't believe y'all are happy to get him back.

By the way, I agreed with your assessment of the rain slowing cody...good call and right on the money. He's the key to your offense.

I know that Watts is better than the Lewis brothers, Tudor, and Milligan.  Then add Smith to the mix and you have yourself an offense.  Combined with a coordinator who is either great or reckless.

825655341[/snapback]

I agree wildrooster and hes better looking

Does anyone know anything about Powell and Red Bank scrimmaging....this thread has hit an all time low.

When Nugeman starts telling us which player is better looking than the others, it starts to signal the end of a thread. :lol:

Is Powell gonna rely more on Cody's legs and the option this year, or are they gonna try to open the passing game up a lil more?

HTV-I have to agree with the old Newman and his last question.

I don't think Watts is anywhere near as good as Josh Lewis, Andrew Tudor, nor Milligan. Maybe Jon Jon. He was average. You'll have to remember that the offensive line of Powell was not nearly as big or high profile as this past years line. Even when all those ex-panthers were playing. Josh struggled his Senior year with either a knee or ankle injury I think it was. Milligan had either a knee or some type of injury and still played well. Watts is a good kid and a great football player, but he was not tough like Milligan, Fast like Lewis, nor even in the same level as Tudor. Without Lee Smith to throw the ball too, Watts would struggle to keep the whole offense up by himself.

I also agree with dmoyer1-Many games last year were won by putting the ball in Smiths hands against 5' 10" or shorter defensive players, and might have been the Rebels.