Soddy vs. Baylor

katfo15

Soddy players and parents always get bad wraps about having egos.But the stupid people who respond like katfo are why the Soddy starters can strut their stuff to prove a point.If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen and don't hide in the cabinets.Stop being so jelouse maybe oneday you will get a state ring if not try a pawn shop ;)

825660691[/snapback]

Seems Clifford’s the one who couldn't take the heat and hid in the cabinets...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank canceled a game with Baylor earlier in the year.  Why aren't we talking about that?

825658187[/snapback]

We aren't talking about it because a District game is more important then the others. Plus, Baylor and Red Bank rescheduled. Everyone knows District is more important. And at least you can't say that RB was running from SD. They were willing to play them any day, any time, even changed plans with Baylor to do so. Soddy on the other hand, is shady. That is uncalled for and they should of played, one pitcher or not, Clifford has 20 other girls on the bench and if they wear a uniform then he shouldn't of chickened out. Thats such a Soddy Daisy thing to do. A team is a team, not one player, Soddy was SCARED!!!!!

Seems Clifford’s the one who couldn't take the heat and hid in the cabinets...

825661127[/snapback]

Anyway I prefer to hide behind my screen name on coach t just like everyone else on here! Ha!Ha! Yes we hate each other in Chattanooga blah...blah....blah....Middle Tenneesee is so much better they set the bar and raise the standards we fools in Chattanooga just can't even begin to compare. This site is for opinions and I feel free to give mine whenever I choose if you don't like it don't respond or don't read it! Go Soddy keep shining them rings maybe you will get your mind off softball and someone will slip in and kick your arrogant hineys!!!!!

Ya gotta love softball in Chattanooga. It's soooo serious.

Soddy has beaten Baylor about 6 times in a row going back to 2003's game at Baylor. Why did CoachKirk call AD Clark at Baylor rather than Coach Smith to cancel? Because he didn't have his #1 ready to throw? Why wouldn't he schedule a make-up when Kelli Smith called him back? Baylor girls- take it as a compliment.

Which girls do we think will look back on their high school softball careers with more pleasure- Baylor (or any other school) or Soddy? If I was a parent of one of those 19-20 kids at Soddsy I'd be mad. He had more than enough kids to play. He just didn't have all of the right ones. Too cold to play the final in Cookeville? If I were at Baylor I'd never schedule a regular season game with him again.

825658175[/snapback]

Hey, that's a good idea! Don't schedule Soddy. Like public schools are lining up to play the privates. I think a few more trips to Georgia or Nashville is a great idea for Baylor. I don't think the publics should schedule them in anything-good idea!

Katfo such anger.Soddy keeps softball on their mind 24-7 thats why they have rings to shine.As far as worrying about their rings verses the players on the bench,they will play one day and even if they are playing now or not they also will get a ring when Soddy wins state this year.See sweetie, the rings are their pay off for all the hard work.Some girls just get wore out cleats. :lol: l

Katfo such anger.Soddy keeps softball on their mind 24-7 thats why they have rings to shine.As far as worrying about their rings verses the players on the bench,they will play one day and even if they are playing now or not they also will get a ring when Soddy wins state this year.See sweetie, the rings are their pay off for all the hard work.Some girls just get wore out cleats. :lol: l

825662115[/snapback]

soddy wont get a ring this year. the reason is that the schools in middle tennessee and nashville are not scared of soddy like the schools in chatt are.maybe scared is not a good word more like intriged when the all mighty soddy hits the field and the mistakes happen in the first inning and when soddy starts riding thru the innings its to late to come back. if ooltewah can get thru 1 or 2 innings this coming thurs and not fall apart alot of people will wake up fri morning surprised. so face it it might be a cake walk thru chatt but come memphis this team will be beat.

soddy wont get a ring this year. the reason is that the schools in middle tennessee and nashville are not scared of soddy like the schools in chatt are.maybe scared is not a good word more like intriged when the all mighty soddy hits the field and the mistakes happen in the first inning and when soddy starts riding thru the innings its to late to come back. if ooltewah can get thru 1 or 2 innings this coming thurs and not fall apart alot of people will wake up fri morning surprised. so face it it might be a cake walk thru chatt but come memphis this team will be beat.

825662126[/snapback]

I

IF, IF, IF......... People amaze me with their rhetoric about if frogs could fly, etc. I wish good luck to all Chatt .area teams at State this year! :lol:

I

IF, IF, IF......... People amaze me with their rhetoric about if frogs could fly, etc.  I wish good luck to all Chatt .area teams at State this year! B)

825662131[/snapback]

ok sorry i will change it to WHEN. hows that no more rhetoric and no more amazment.

soddy wont get a ring this  year. the reason is that the schools in middle tennessee and nashville are not scared of soddy like the schools in chatt are.maybe scared is not a good word more like intriged when the all mighty soddy hits the field and the mistakes happen in the first inning and when soddy starts riding thru the innings its to late to come back. if ooltewah can get thru 1 or 2 innings this coming thurs and not fall apart alot of people will wake up fri morning surprised. so face it it might be a cake walk thru chatt but come memphis this team will be beat.

825662126[/snapback]

Honey,You must play on the same team as Katfo.You need to do some back ground check on the Great Soddy Daisy team.The last time Soddy won state they had 6 losses.Right now they have lost 3.Yes they have harder teams outside of Chattanooga.They have the best record in Chattanooga right now.If I recall someone started a post that went like this."I smell an upset at Soddy Lake today between Soddy and Ooltewah.Well the only upset there was was the Ooltewah's coaches stomach after the game.Ooltewah got their BUTTS kicked!!! But by all means keep up the hope,bring the buckets,bring the excuses and go ahead and blame the umps.I'm sure it will not be Ooltewahs fault when they get beat.Do you think Ooltewah will go to the state?PLEASE............. We love CLIFFORD.Our B) daddy.Ps check out his ring some time,he has 6 diamonds in his ring for 6 state champion titles.Now what???????????? B)

It was a meaningless gmae on a Monday after a late, cold, tournament. Why on earth schedule a game on a Monday following an out of town tournament anyway. And that is the end of this bedtime story about Soddy and Baylor. Sleep tight.