The Dog Pound Invitational 2006

Sommers

what teams are going to this tournament?

825691831[/snapback]

1.Smyrna

2.Riverdale

3.Blackman (not coming) replaced with Briarcrest Christian School from Memphis

4.Siegel

5.Oakland

6.Clarksville Northwest

7.Beech

8.Sycamore

9.Greenbrier

10.Lebanon

11.Wilson Central

12.Christian Co. Kentucky

13.Elizabothton?

14.Warren County

15.Shelbyville

16.East Lit

17.Lavergne

18. Saint Benedict's

We have room for a couple of more teams. If you are interested in coming...January 7th... contact me at mgonyea@bellsouth.net

CoachGonyea

"Back to Basics"

Also, Steak n' Shake is providing a fabulous breakfast for coaches as well as other good grubb to look forward to throughout the tournament.

soms

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a few slots left to fill for our second annual Dog Pound Invitational.  We already have teams from KY and AL, with several more from throughout the state, including Johnny Masters' newest team in Sycamore.  Good luck Coach Masters with your new opportunity there!!

Coach Gonyea will have more details forthcoming.  thumb

soms

825658546[/snapback]

Is this highschool, middleschool / schoolboy or both ?

Add Ridgeway to the list of participating teams.  Looks like this will be a fun tournament.

Coach Gonyea

825707657[/snapback]

Coach Gonyea,

Looks like you guys will get a good dose of the West at your tournament with 3 Memphis teams coming now. I know we are looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...

We are expecting you...This is really going to be a fun tourney. I am in the process of getting an Indiana team to come.

Coach Gonyea,

We are really looking forward to your tournament as well. I was in Smyrna this past weekend for family reasons and made a trip by the school to get my bearings about me as to where we will be.

It would be very nice if you could get another out-of-state team to come on down and add to the competition.

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard that the crowd at this tournament may be a little livelier than originally thought. I'll allow Coach G. the honor of elaborating. hint: could be a lot more purple in the Dog Pound and we'll have to keep our hostility, I mean... hospitality room up to par with these folks... "what goes around comes around".

Edited by Sommers

Just heard that the crowd at this tournament may be a little livelier than originally thought. I'll allow Coach G. the honor of elaborating. hint: could be a lot more purple in the Dog Pound and we'll have to keep our hositality room up to par with these folks... "what goes around comes around".

Sommers,

You wouldn't be referring to a possibility of seeing the good folks from Clarksville come down would you? If so great! More competition is definitely a good thing.