The Dog Pound Invitational 2006

Sommers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that CBHS would go to the Dog Pound due to the Hurricane in New Orleans? Have they not been attending the Brother Martin tournament the last few years? Will Brother Martin have their tournament this year?

Hmm... that is an interesting thought. Do you have any inside info there?

I talked with the CBHS head coach not too long ago and he did mention that Brother Martin had stated "their season would go on", whatever that means. However, I did not think to ask if they had planned on attending the Brother Martin tournament this year or not and if so what they were doing to replace it.

I notice that CBHS does not have anything on their schedule for that date but it may already be full with them traveling several times during the year already to places like Sycamore for the War Eagle Duals, Cleveland for the Cleveland Duals, Hawaii for the Iolani Invitational, and Cape Girardea for the Tiger Duals.

I mentioned Clarksville simply due to the proximity of the schools but if we just want to go with teams with purple I am pretty sure there is a Chattanooga team with those colors but I could be wrong.

It is a marketing ploy to garner interest for the Dog Pound Tournament. Coach G is building the suspense......

timing is everything.....

Timing? Oh come on. I think Coach Gonyea already has about 18 teams registered for the tourney and this new team would make 19. Suspense is good and all but many just want to know!

• 1 month later...