Grundy vs Hixson

jacketsub20

someone post some stats. I'm gonna guess that Sitz and Smalley pitched.

825659552[/snapback]

Sitz and Smalley did pitch. Smalley hit 2 batters in the first inning. Melton got a hit for 2 RBIs in the 1st. Smalley hit 4 batters overall. Fults had a homer and Sitz a double. Grundy had at least 8 hits. Grundy was ready tonight.

Way to go guys!!!! I am sure that Del is busy downloading pics, but give us stats when you can pls B) (i SAID plssssss!!!)

I know what the magic weapon was for Josh and Dustin!! The quick stop by L & L for the grilled chickens w/must, pick, let and tom, right???? Both guys ate the same thing, with the same things on it, so it must be, right?!?! :D

Can't wait for the District, gonna be some great games, and I hope that Grundy stays focused and continues to come out on top!!

Hixson made alot of errors? they had 2 and 9 run to account for. That isn't alot compared to the runs put up.

825660425[/snapback]

I didn't see this game. But I have seen a lot of high school games where the real number of errors is seriously under-reported. Some mom-and-dad scorekeepers think the only errors are when a shortstop lets a ball go through his legs, or drops a pop up. They won't give an error when a batter hits a single to left field, and then fielders throw the ball all over the place, allowing the batter to get to 3rd base. Usually in the paper the next day, you'll see that batter was awarded a triple. It's just poor scorekeeping, kind of like when moms and dads give their kid a hit when its really a fielders choice. A lot of players have inflated batting averages because of this.