WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN 1A THIS COMING UP YEAR

BIGJON#47

Last time things were classified Trousdale was classified as a AA school and chose to play up in AAA so the could have better gates (not having to play in the region with Lipscomb and Goodpasture did not hurt either). Now that they are classified as an A team they will stay. So what i am saying is the drop from AAA to A is not a real stretchbecause Trousdale's enrollment only put them in AA, they chose to play up to AAA.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

The thread is titled "WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN 1A THIS COMING UP YEAR". The answer to that question is simply Trousdale Co. The Yelow Jackets were once untouchable here back in the late-90's and very soon that reality will hit the rest of 1A again. I don't see the Yellow Jackets being challenged by anyone thumb

Last time things were classified Trousdale was classified as a AA school and chose to play up in AAA so the could have better gates (not having to play in the region with Lipscomb and Goodpasture did not hurt either). Now that they are classified as an A team they will stay. So what i am saying  is the drop from AAA to A is not a real stretchbecause Trousdale's enrollment only put them in AA, they chose to play up to AAA.

825661008[/snapback]

Good post. They were actually the 9th smallest 2-A school when they chose to play up to 3-A. Now they're one of the larger 1-A teams. They might have to go back up when reclassification rolls around again in four years.

Remember this: Trousdale won four state titles in A in the 90's, won back-to-back Class 1A championships in 1997 and 1998, winning the two state title games by 63-18 and 46-0 scores. They stayed 1-A for two more years and lost to the eventual state champ in both those years in the playoffs. They moved to 3-A the next year and made it to the final four, again losing to the eventual state champs.

Will they be tough in 1-A? Slightly.

Edited by Dawgwriter

Im getting tired of Hampton and it is only May. Have ya'll ever met Trousdale Co. when you do let me know, b.c I wanna see that game. TC is no joke and have been a powerhouse in 1a and 3a for the past 15 yrs. what does hampton have to show from the past 15 years?

825662343[/snapback]

A COUPLE OF CONFRENCE CAMPIONSHIPS

BUT U SAID IT LIL JOHN THE PAST , THIS IS THE PRESENT

I WOULDN'T GET TIRED OF HEARING OF Hampton, YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM US THIS SEASON AND SEASON'S TO COME IN 1-A

I have followed HS football for years in Tennessee and I have no clue as to Hampton is. I know all about Trousdale, South Pitt, Collinwood, Moore County, and a few others. All of those teams regularly school AA and AAA teams in their areas. Hampton better be real good for all the smack they have been talking. Lets not forget about West Tennessee football in Bruceton and a few others.

Some teams simply walk the walk and do their talking on the field.

Edited by sinjin

I THING HAMPTON WILL BE THE BEST THIS YEAR CAUSE OF THE SERIORS COMING UP STRONG THIS YEAR. THE REASON WERE ALL OUT THEIR IS CAUSE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD BIG JOHNNY PRICE CAUSE HE THE REASON I AM IN THE WEIGHT ROOM RIGHT NOW. CAUSE HE CARE FOR US THAT IS WHY WE ARE RUNNING HARD FOR THE TEAM MATES AND THEY CARE FOR US. THAT IS WHY I THINK WE WILL GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR. WE WILL BE READY FOR THE BEST I MEAN THE BEST WE WILL NOT LAY DOWN FOR NO ONE. WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST IN 1A.

PS. WE WILL BE READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR ANYONE

825660588[/snapback]

BJ, have you been cutting English class to pump iron?

you people at hampton have no idea about the TC jackets. if they can compete against LA, Smith Co., and Portland they will have little to no trouble beating the mess out you guys and everyone else in 1A. I'm not a TC fan, but i'm from Lebanon and i've seen what coaches from there can do for a team. we got one of their old assistants as our head coach (bobby brown). that place lives and dies with their football team. you guys are going to get hit by a train if you are lucky enough to get to play them this year, and if that train runs you over don't come back on here to lick your wounds because everyone here will say you were warned.

whoever is typing in all caps please stop

you people at hampton have no idea about the TC jackets. if they can compete against LA, Smith Co., and Portland they will have little to no trouble beating the mess out you guys and everyone else in 1A. I'm not a TC fan, but i'm from Lebanon and i've seen what coaches from there can do for a team. we got one of their old assistants as our head coach (bobby brown). that place lives and dies with their football team. you guys are going to get hit by a train if you are lucky enough to get to play them this year, and if that train runs you over don't come back on here to lick your wounds because everyone here will say you were warned.

whoever is typing in all caps please stop

825663970[/snapback]

I know a little more about this than you might think. Hampton will not be overwhelmed by anyone in 1a. Get back with me at the end of the season. Don,t get me wrong ,I know Trousdale is the favorite,but trust me ,Hampton will make some noise.