redmond top eleven

mjuhb

If you would review the record, your number 1 and 2 have been beaten by a team that you have ranked far behind.  They have only been beaten by the number one ranked team in the nation for the spring, a team that will probably win their division in the Ga. state tournament, and had one other loss, when they played against an arch rival that hit on 4 of 5 shots.  You figure it out. :lol:

825662391[/snapback]

Riddle me this, riddle me that....

Yes, McCallie has wins against Father Ryan and ND. Parkview, by the way, has dropped to #7 in Georgia. I don't know how it has affected them Nationally. I moved McCallie into the Redmond 11 from being unranked. McCallie's spot is only "far behind" #1 and #2 if you don't think about the dozens of other teams not in the top 11 overall. The Baylor and Parkview goal differentials, I'm sure, affected my ranking. I assure you, though, no disrespect was intended. To the contrary, I see McCallie as being in the top 11 in the state and the distinctions between any of those 11 teams are, in my mind, slight. Without question, McCallie could beat any team on my list. :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riddle me this, riddle me that....

Yes, McCallie has wins against Father Ryan and ND.  Parkview, by the way, has dropped to #7 in Georgia.  I don't know how it has affected them Nationally.  I moved McCallie into the Redmond 11 from being unranked.  McCallie's spot is only "far behind" #1 and #2 if you don't think about the dozens of other teams not in the top 11 overall.  The Baylor and Parkview goal differentials, I'm sure, affected my ranking.  I assure you, though, no disrespect was intended.  To the contrary, I see McCallie as being in the top 11 in the state and the distinctions between any of those 11 teams are, in my mind, slight.  Without question, McCallie could beat any team on my list. :lol:

825662406[/snapback]

your right about the slight differences between these teams. if each team played the other 10 on this list, plus another 3 or 4 near misses, each team would be around .500.

I agree with Hoya that McCallie deserves to be in the top 11. I also would like to agree with his placement on CAK at #3. Everyone doesnt give them enough credit because they are A/AA but people tend to forget that they are B2B state champs. They are also playing the best soccer they have ever been playing; yes even better than last years team that played #1 nationally ranked Farragut to a 1-0 loss.

I have seen all the teams and ask me the top 11 after I watch CAK and Farragut Friday night. IF i go on Where I think people are right now, CAK would be the Redmond #1 , But a revitalized Farragut team will give them a run for their money. If they handle this Farragut team with ease as some say they can, I will know for sure CAK should be ranked #1 , Folks they just haven't stumbled and EVERYONE else has. If they lose Father Ryan would get my vote. But in the playoffs watch the old true blues to pop back up like CBHS

for 5/2

1 notre dame

2 father ryan

3 hendersonville

4 brentwood

5 cbhs

6 baylor

7 cak

8 mcminn co

9 tullahoma

10 blackman

11 mccallie

and mine

1 father ryan

2 hendersonville

3 brentwood

4 mcminn co

5 tullahoma

6 christian brothers

7 blackman

8 knox catholic

9 baylor

10 cak

11 mccallie

If they handle this Farragut team with ease as some say they can,

825663383[/snapback]

While I appreciate those people's opinions, I don't think ANYONE could handle Farragut with ease. I have always respected Farragut's skill, and I have high admiration for Coach Culbreth. Who cares what their record is, or what happened in March. I think that they are the team to beat in AAA, and anyone who takes them lightly will be going home early. What really matters is what happens next week and the next 10 games to the Saturday in Memphis. I CANNOT WAIT to play the admirals on Friday, but we need to focus on tomorrow's match with Webb. I think it will also be a quality game.

Edited by BigGExpress