District 6-AAA Tourney

CaNyOuTaKeIt

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect, I'm pretty sure that a vote will not decide who goes and will have no bearing on which team will make that 6 hour drive to the bluff city. With that being said, Soddy looked pretty good to me in the preseason over at Coffee Co. How is the big catcher for them doing? Ooltewah will be tough and tradition may get them over the hump! Looks like it will be a war.

I love it when the Soddy and Ooltewah fans go through their annual dance of superiority.  That will make the laughs even louder when Red Bank upsets them both!

825663249[/snapback]

ok thats a joke dude you must have no idea what you are talkin about but yea that would be great if Soddy and Ooltewah went, i guess that would be alright but im still with Soddy on this one........

I don't think Ooltewah or Soddy will look past Red Bank or Central. Anybody can beat anybody on any given day. One of Ooltewah's district games with Red Bank was 4-0, two of those runs were unearned. Soddy and Central played a 10 inning district game earlier with Soddy winning 9-8. This district's tournament always has some surprizes. I don't think this years will be any different. <_<

I don't think Ooltewah or Soddy will look past Red Bank or Central.  Anybody can beat anybody on any given day.  One of Ooltewah's district games with Red Bank was 4-0, two of those runs were unearned.  Soddy and Central played a 10 inning district game earlier with Soddy winning 9-8.  This district's tournament always has some surprizes.  I don't think this years will be any different. <_<

825663381[/snapback]

I have to admit I thought the same thing when I read the beginning of this thread. Everybody has downplayed Red Bank all year. But just like last year, they are peaking at the right time. Ooltewah has been up and down lately, Soddy is inconsistent, and Central can come up with a good game now and then. But with Henry and Silts on the mound, and that unstoppable lineup with Cofer, Fabry, and Miller leading the way, and I think the Lions are the favorite. If I had to predict right now, I look for Soddy to beat Central in the first game, Red Bank to beat Ooltewah in their first game, and then Ooltewah will knock out Central. From there, it will get interesting, but Red Bank should be the last team standing.

I have to admit I thought the same thing when I read the beginning of this thread.  Everybody has downplayed Red Bank all year.  But just like last year, they are peaking at the right time.  Ooltewah has been up and down lately, Soddy is inconsistent, and Central can come up with a good game now and then.  But with Henry and Silts on the mound, and that unstoppable lineup with Cofer, Fabry,  and Miller leading the way,  and I think the Lions are the favorite.  If I had to predict right now, I look for Soddy to beat Central in the first game, Red Bank to beat Ooltewah in their first game, and then Ooltewah will knock out Central.  From there, it will get interesting, but Red Bank should be the last team standing.

825663401[/snapback]

I respect Red Bank as much as anyone, but looking at facts alone, there's no way that Red Bank can be the favorite. I mean there just isn't. Although I do think they're very capable of winning this thing.