EDDIE GEORGE

Guest catfish-hunter

Meals, you make good valid points. I must admit I waiver when reading them. I just about want to agree with you but something inside says we need Eddie back on the team. Call it a hunch or just plain madness. If you have ever played ball at any level, there seems to be one guy on the team that's the glue. You know, the guy that makes it all come together. That's usually the coaches job but a player takes that role to another level. Eddie felt dissed and went to Dallas. Eddie was REALLY dissed at Dallas. Somehow, I just have a feeling that Eddie wants to come back and give it his best shot and show those "Boys" in Dtown that they should have given him one more chance. There is something to be said about motivation. I believe Eddie has ALL the motivation he could ever want at this stage of his career. No doubt, he is willing to accept minimal usage during a game and still wants to come back. That tells me he's got something to prove. Fischer is the only guy right now that reads that in his eyes. If Jeff says he can come back, there's a fire in the house and it starts with Eddie. :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meals, you make good valid points. I must admit I waiver when reading them. I just about want to agree with you but something inside says we need Eddie back on the team. Call it a hunch or just plain madness. If you have ever played ball at any level, there seems to be one guy on the team that's the glue. You know, the guy that makes it all come together. That's usually the coaches job but a player takes that role to another level. Eddie felt dissed and went to Dallas. Eddie was REALLY dissed at Dallas. Somehow, I just have a feeling that Eddie wants to come back and give it his best shot and show those "Boys" in Dtown that they should have given him one more chance. There is something to be said about motivation. I believe Eddie has ALL the motivation he could ever want at this stage of his career. No doubt, he is willing to accept minimal usage during a game and still wants to come back. That tells me he's got something to prove. Fischer is the only guy right now that reads that in his eyes. If Jeff says he can come back, there's a fire in the house and it starts with Eddie. <_<

825668894[/snapback]

I couldnt agree more, I think Eddie has lost a whole lot, but He seems that everytime he has had his back against the wall, he has come out fighting, lets not forget what he done the next to last game as a Titan!

http://www.ravenssuck.com/eddieray.jpg

I think that is proof enough that the determination and strength is still there! thumb

I agree, I think it would be a good idea to have him back. Remember, we're not talking about bringing him back to be a franchise savior but rather just to provide some depth in the backfield. I think he wasn't given a fair chance in Dallas and as proved by his last game as a Titan, he still has enough in the tank to carry the ball several times a game as a solid backup.

I couldnt agree more, I think Eddie has lost a whole lot, but He seems that everytime he has had his back against the wall, he has come out fighting, lets not forget what he done the next to last game as a Titan!

http://www.ravenssuck.com/eddieray.jpg

I think that is proof enough that the determination and strength is still there! thumb

825669539[/snapback]

I dunno. I just dunno. I understand your point about needing one guy who is the glue, but at the same time, I'm not sure how he would be taken coming back.

If Eddie can be the back to make the 3rd and 1 and third and two that we consistently could not make last year, then I say sign him. He'll cost virtually nothing with the cap, but. . . . whose roster spot could he be taking that would have more upside?

The 53 man number to me is more important. Undeniable that the old dog could be a plus in the locker room with so many young puppies on the squad.

If Eddie can be the back to make the 3rd and 1 and third and two that we consistently could not make last year, then I say sign him. He'll cost virtually nothing with the cap, but. . . . whose roster spot could he be taking that would have more upside?

The 53 man number to me is more important.  Undeniable that the old dog could be a plus in the locker room with so many young puppies on the squad.

825672014[/snapback]

Can the old dog,replace the puppies? ;):P