District 6 AA Tourney

DelTavian

I was just saying that everybody thought that Grundy was gonna win this tournament(including myself) and then the next pick would be Hixson........Thats all I was meaning by that.......

825670369[/snapback]

I think it would be an upset simply because Hixson has to be beaten twice. Any team that has not lost in a double elimination tourney should probably be the favorite. With that said, the game tonight should be great. Any idea who will pitch for each team?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be an upset simply because Hixson has to be beaten twice.  Any team that has not lost in a double elimination tourney should probably be the favorite.  With that said, the game tonight should be great.  Any idea who will pitch for each team?

825670469[/snapback]

Didn't Hixson get beat by Marion last night and if so doesn't that make Marion unbeaten in the tourney?

Yeah really, why would that be such an upset? They have very good talent and a solid coaching staff. There's no sense in them not getting considered as a favorite to win this district.

825670310[/snapback]

the coaching staff... half of them should've been thrown out last night. and as i was sitting in the stands during the game, half of their fans should've been thrown out as well.

congrats to marion and hixson on region births......I must admit that Im surprised to see marion make it this far. They must have turned it up a notch on defense from some regular season games. And who is pitching tonight??? Are Jones and Smalley sitting on enough rest, or will they be saved for opening region rounds??

the coaching staff... half of them should've been thrown out last night. and as i was sitting in the stands during the game, half of their fans should've been thrown out as well.

825670759[/snapback]

What did they do?? and I am surprised that those country umpires put up with any crap...