D-B Indians RED HOT!

ArtVandalay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo Burton, another in a never ending string of Soph Baseball Phenoms on this team...and the next starting QB at DB the upcoming season.

Any score on the South vs Topper game? I really hope the Floppers won... would love the Indians have another go at them

Boola Boola

Edited by Major Hoople

I am saying that the toppers will meet the indians again in the regional championship and the toppers will win..... how about you guys stop having a chat for the DB lovers ..... yes their sophmores are good... but when SH and DB's soph class played .... Science Hill has gone 7-1....... why all the hype... hoilman shuts them down at the plate.... the db senior class is carrying this team. The soph may get many hits.... but some are due to the seniors blasting the ball and them having a 10 run lead. DB has a good chance to go to state... but they are definently not state contenders... they have an average defense with good hitting..... but this hitting hasnt occuring against good pitching. When DB was down at the Sportsbelle they faced good pitching and lost. Stop overating a above average team

Ok, this is crazy, in no way can a Science Hill fan say that D.B. has bad defense, when we just held you all to 1 run and gave you the slaughter rule. If we have terrible defense, then you all must be one of the worst teams in the state. And how in the world can you say Science Hill is going to win tonight? Their players and even their coach knows they won't win. He made that clear in the paper when he said he isn't playing his best pitchers. You know why he is doing that? Because he knows either way they are going to lose(probably pretty bad) so he wants to rest his pitchers so that they can maybe make it to the regionaly championship so that they can lose and play Halls or someone and get drilled there also. And don't talk about how science hill can beast the sophomores, because they don't even play science hill, your thinking of the J.V. Half of the sophomores are on varsity. So get used to getting waxed because it will probably happen to you all alot these next couple of years. Nobody is rating the team, their record tells all. But hey, good luck tonight, I hope that you all show up, because i don't want to pay the full 5 or 7 dollars to see the game get called in the 5th inning, plus the gas ride over is expensive, i just hate that we kill all of these teams, maybe someone can tell D.B.'s coach to play some of the freshmen so that science hill can compete and try to make it into maybe a decent game.

Ok, this is crazy, in no way can a Science Hill fan say that D.B. has bad defense, when we just held you all to 1 run and gave you the slaughter rule. If we have terrible defense, then you all must be one of the worst teams in the state. And how in the world can you say Science Hill is going to win tonight? Their players and even their coach knows they won't win. He made that clear in the paper when he said he isn't playing his best pitchers. You know why he is doing that? Because he knows either way they are going to lose(probably pretty bad) so he wants to rest his pitchers so that they can maybe make it to the regionaly championship so that they can lose and play Halls or someone and get drilled there also. And don't talk about how science hill can beast the sophomores, because they don't even play science hill, your thinking of the J.V. Half of the sophomores are on varsity. So get used to getting waxed because it will probably happen to you all alot these next couple of years. Nobody is rating the team, their record tells all. But hey, good luck tonight, I hope that you all show up, because i don't want to pay the full 5 or 7 dollars to see the game get called in the 5th inning, plus the gas ride over is expensive, i just hate that we kill all of these teams, maybe someone can tell D.B.'s coach to play some of the freshmen so that science hill can compete and try to make it into maybe a decent game.

825670495[/snapback]

Yeah, he's back!!! And somebody just got told!!

there is no way that science hills sophmores are better than dbs are there 3 soph hitting over 400 and is there anyone with 12 hr i didnt think so and hoilman you have to be joking either that or you havent been to a game this year the kid looks like opie taylor and if memory serves correctly which it does he lost to db at cardinal park earlier in the year so i dont know where you were going with that one and i remember 1 hit he got against the tribe all year basically he is horrible. im still laughing that indirecltly you compared him to derek trent who if people dont hate on a soph will make all-state this year. thanks for the laugh though

tonights game will be another display of indian power with an easy win

Edited by donkeylips

ok u think that the DB sophmores can beat the science hill sophmores well if u do (which i kno a lot of u do) ur just plain stupid. Last year as freshmen (which i kno some of u alls freshmen were on varsity bfd) science hill beat DB 2 or 3 times not to mention in the summer when they played against each other in USSSA tournaments. The Johnson City Heat (which is primarily made up of science hill sophmores) beat the kingsport team i dont kno 6 or 7 times last summer and were ranked No. 9 in the Nation where as the kingsport indian were ranked 18th and if u think im full of crap then check it out for urself

USSSA.com Rankings

You still make no sense. You just said that some of DB's freshmen players were on Varsity. Hence the best freshmen I am sure. That is not just some minor oversight on your part, those Varsity Freshmen would make a BIG difference. Anyway, it does not matter, both of you smell of jealousy and excuses. Just enjoy the sport and quit trying to dig at a team that clearly won.