Out-of-State Matchups

rollredroll

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Does anyone remember who <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> played on the road out of Ohio about 13-15 years ago?  If memory serves, BA had a pretty good team that year but had a tough go of it up there.  I want to say it was either Moeller or Princeton but don't remember exactly.

825690638[/snapback]

I think that might have been Elder but I'm not sure

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only name 1 OH team and thats Walnut Ridge...Only because I was freinds with a guy who transfered from there our sophmore year. After reading the smack posted by the ohio buch I'll have to pull for Riverdale in this one. To say they play a weak schedule is an insult to region 4-5A IMO. We've had several TN high teams to be ranked by USA Today's final polls....Gallatin, MBA, Oak Ridge, Riverdale, BA just to name a few. The Warriors better represent as should all TN high teams playing out of state.

Well I can't name 4 Ohio teams.

But I bet Ohio will be able to name one Tenneessee team come this fall. ;)

825692044[/snapback]

GWAVE1, it is simple to name 4 teams up there. Saint Whosits, Saint Whatsits, Mugger and Rudolph (You know the one with the red nose). :lol:

Only thing I hope for is that ALL the Tn teams just have to play the game and beat the teams and that the Zebras call an even game. <_<

I think MBA has one heck of a schedule this year with Byrnes, Trinity, CPA and PJPII, but I really like McCallie's schedule this year. They've got their Super 7 (+Briarcrest) games, but I like how they scheduled 2 area DI teams in Tyner and Alcoa, both of whom should be solid, as well as LFO and Lovett. As a UGA student, I'd be thrilled to see McCallie stick it to Lovett, and I'll certainly be rooting for the Blue Tornado.

Edited by Redtwin

GWAVE1, it is simple to name 4 teams up there.  Saint Whosits, Saint Whatsits, Mugger and Rudolph (You know the one with the red nose). ;)

Only thing I hope for is that ALL the Tn teams just have to play the game and beat the teams and that the Zebras call an even game. ;)

825692060[/snapback]

Nope still never heard of them..... :P

• 4 weeks later...