Farragut vs Maryville

thatoneguy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, haha, you have all discovered my flaws, o well, I just hope Farragut brings some fans unlike last time, there were 8 of them.  But, it will be a good game but I just can't see my guys going out like that. MHS 2-1.

825669050[/snapback]

no one discovered your flaws...you openly advertised them in an open forum. however, back to the topic....it is unfortunate that one of these two teams will exit the tourney this early, but one will. based on farragut's recent play, it doesn't look good for maryville.

Fans are wonderful BUT, they don't score goals players do, and so you get 1 point more than we do for your fans and we get 3 more goals (that is what counts in soccer) than MHS will. Let's say we are both peaking, and you have a couple of superstars, well we have 11 stars that play super together and so FHS 3-Vs. MHS 0

After the regular season closer against CAK and then that waxing we put on Heritage last night. I'd say Murrvulle doesn't have much of a chance. I'm going to keep with the trend.

Farragut vs. CAK--5-1

Farragut vs. Heritage--15-0

Farragut vs. Murrvulle--25-0

Hay thatoneguy! du yu si a paturn weth th red nomburs?

i think ur all a bunch of whiners and the fact is, the game was 1 to 0 regular season. both teams will come out hard, given that it is tournament time. no one should deny the fact that most likely, it will be a good hard match. and, you all need to keep smaller heads. it's always the team that goes out there full of it that gets trampled. it should be a good match, and even if it's not, let's not lose sight of good sportsmanship.