Travel Teams

Maybe you could add 18U Brentwood Blues to the list. I am not sure who is on the team this year. Also, Eric Brewer has a top level team 18U team that was formed just this year. They should be good but probably not on the same level as the Frost falcons, Austin Eagles, or Nighthawks. Could be wrong about that last statement.

825672611[/snapback]

What's the name of the team Eric has put together?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how I forgot the 14U Cruisers, they are one of the top 14U teams  for sure. The 16U Nighthawks lost almost all  their players to the 16U Xplosion and 16U Xtreme Edge , so I am not so sure whats happening there. The last years 16U Nighthawks are 18U this year. Both 18U Nighthawks teams are great. I dont know enough information on this years Wildthings, who are their pitchers this year, and how did they finish at Nationals last year?

825672250[/snapback]

wildthings have Ashley George, Betsy Pickler and Traci Gibbons. They also have a some speed on the bases and a tough defense. They should do good things this year.

Also..

Nashville-Nighthawks

Chattanooga-Austin Eagles

Chattanooga- Frost Falcons

Nashville- Xtreme Edge

Chattanooga- Austin Eagles

Nashville- Xplosion

Nashville- Xtreme Edge

Chattanooga- Austin Eagles

I think you need to put the 14U Cruisers in that mix for sure and the 16U Wildthangs and Nighthawks! Is there anymore 16U's?

825671980[/snapback]

I think that the 14u Frost Falcons out of Chattanooga will be very successful this year. They already beat most of the stronger 14u teams, being only 14, while everybody else was 15.

Edited by SftBallPitch23

New Sting Elite played their first tournament in Gallatin, TN this weekend. Placing third; falling a little short to the TN Explosion. Great pitching by all three pitchers this weekend; SS was like a vaccuum; Centerfielder (with a cannon of an arm) had great throws getting several girls out from deep center field. Watch out for them; they will be a strong force this travel season.