Region 5-AA

score3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Giles and Loretto better have some dominant pitching b/c both 10 AA reps Sycamore and Harpeth are both stinging the baseball this week. Sycamore has forced a final game with a 10-6 win in the 1st championship game. Peace-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Giles and Loretto better have some  dominant pitching b/c both 10 AA reps Sycamore and Harpeth are both stinging the baseball this week. Sycamore has forced a final game with a 10-6 win in the 1st championship game. Peace-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825671254[/snapback]

Giles and Loretto both have some very talented pitchers..(i.e. the mvp and runnerup in the district).. They also both have the potential to score some big runs every game so i would almost guarantee that one if not both will advance

I know Giles and Loretto better have some  dominant pitching b/c both 10 AA reps Sycamore and Harpeth are both stinging the baseball this week. Sycamore has forced a final game with a 10-6 win in the 1st championship game. Peace-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825671254[/snapback]

Ask Sycamore if this district has dominating pitching or not? They had 20 fanned 2 years ago in a 7 inning game and we have a same type pitcher that plays for Loretto that has the capability of doing the same thing in Mark Lamm. The two squads representing 9-aa deserve to be there and will be hard to end their seaon.

GB in all due respect of your baseball knowledge and your 2001 district ship, PLEASE live in the present and not in the past. Who had what 2 years ago means nothing tosay unless it is the same cat. Yes Lamm is a good wing, no one is disagreeing w/ that but what does 2 years and 20 K's have to do w/ next monday.

The boys from Sycamore and Harpeth are swinging the stick w some authority right now and i will eat crow if they do not sweep 9-AA. Know hard feelings to any 9-AA fans just good friendly banter. C-YA @ the YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE-OUT!!!!!

Having seen all four teams play this year more then once, I would be greatly suprised if 9AA did not sweep this region. Lamm for Loretto and Petty for Giles County will shut down the bats of Harpeth and Sycamore. Yes Harpeth and Sycamore are swinging the sticks good, but they have not faced any one as good as either of these two pitchers. Loretto may not be as good a hitting team as the rest, but they onlt need one or two runs with Lamm on the mound. Petty will shut down either team from 10AA, and Giles County has the sticks to score lots of runs. Not to down 10AA, but their pitching just doesn't match up.

yeah youre probably right about that one

DISTRICT 10-AA MVP stats

45 IP

1.2 WHIP

8 W+H/ game

70 k's

7 starts

so i mean this guy that only averages 10k's a start, one basrunner an inning, one hit every 2 innings. i mean yeah 10-aa has no pitching, good point

Edited by HLfan68

well if you could read, it was never said 10AA doesn't have any pitching, it was said their pitching was not as good. i have no doubt the MVP Knight is a good pitcher, but he is not any where near as good as Mark Lamm, and Lamm wasn't even 9AA MVP, the MVP was Petty from Giles County. Yeah Knight is pretty good, but does not compare to these two. If knight pitched in 9AA, no one know hims as he would be the 5th or 6th best in 9AA at best.

GB in all due respect of your baseball knowledge and your 2001 district ship, PLEASE live in the present and not in the past. Who had what 2 years ago means nothing tosay unless it is the same cat. Yes Lamm is a good wing, no one is disagreeing w/ that but what does 2 years and 20 K's have to do w/ next monday.

The boys from Sycamore and Harpeth are swinging the stick w some authority right now and i will eat crow if they do not sweep 9-AA. Know hard feelings to any 9-AA fans just good friendly banter. C-YA @ the YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE-OUT!!!!!

825671624[/snapback]

I didnt bring up anything about that. But district 9aa has in recent years dominated district 10 except for last years Montgomery Central team. Having played in both districts the talent in district 9aa is above that in district 10aa and that is just facts. Someone said district 9aa better have some pitching to beat the bats of 10aa and I am just saying as history proves district 9aa has had plenty of dominating pitchers. and you show your ignorance of the history of this region as they last time I think district 10aa swept this region was in the late 1990's when it was district 12 and district 11.

i DO NOT CARE about the history. that means nothing in baseball. so what lykens struck out 20 2 years ago. very impressive but so what? is he gonna come back and pitch? anything from last year, the year before or whenever means nothing on monday. im sure the sycamore score on monday may wind up 1-0, 2-1. something very low scoring like that. id be surprised to see more than 4 total runs. the great pitching of lamm against the red hot bats of sycamore and the good pitching from josh knight against the so-so(im not being a jerk but lorettos bats just arent as good as other teams sycamore has played) will all even out. i think if sycamore can score 2(3 if theyre lucky) they can win. and with the way theyre playing they can do that against the best of pitchers right now. but good luck to all next week.

I'm not thinking that you are going to get 2/3 runs off Lamm if any , but if you manage to do that then congratulations, because he is a VERY good pitcher. Also, for future references I would not try to run on his arm or the left fielders because you will get gunned in a hurry. Loretto is doing everything right and as a team right now, so if you beat them then you deserved to win.

GB, Ignorance is a strong term for a college undergrad to be using. I would be real careful in chosing that word when you really do not know who you are referencing. I am sure you will be looking for a job one day and I know who you are. Please understand how to use the english language prpoerly. Your former teammate has let the cat out of the bag. Peace_Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!