Region 5-AA

score3

His strike out pitch? What his curve ball that goes into the dirt? Yeah we have heard about it. And im not tryin to intimidate im just givin u a warning. And what are u talking about better competion? Sycamore scored those runs on Harpeth and Creekwood. Which I do believe both of those teams had there way with yalls region this year.

Edited by statebound15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His strike out pitch? What his curve ball that goes into the dirt? Yeah we have heard about it.  And im not tryin to intimidate im just givin u a warning. And what are u talking about better competion? Sycamore scored those runs on Harpeth and Creekwood. Which I do believe both of those teams had there way with yalls region this year.

825673222[/snapback]

Had your way with us?!?! Did you ever play us or Giles? Didn't think so. Who are some of these awesome teams that yall scored all these runs against? I do believe we played a little bit tougher scedule including Lexington, Munford, Franklin Co, Lincoln Co, etc. Giles is going to go to Harpeth and rip the ball just like they're capapble of doing (and with Petty on the hill they won't need many)

And we'll score one or two ( since we're such a sorry hitting team) but that's all we'll need. All I've heard is that yalls district is fairly strong at the top but extremely weak at the bottom. Ours is tough all the way through so we've played the type of competition that gets you ready for a game like this. Coach has us VERY ready for this game so we'll see ya on Monday at 7, don't be late!!!

From the looks of things district 10 doesn't have many dominate pitchers. That district has never been strong from top to bottom. statebound you said your district dominated us this year, looks like you guys were 1-1 against district 9 and barely won 11-8 against the worst team in our district (Lewis Co.), so what does that say about you? Harpeth was 2-0 against our district beating Marshall Co., who had their worst season in 30 years and Page. Harpeth played a pretty tough schedule, but Sycamore did not and that will hurt them on Monday night.

From the looks of things district 10 doesn't have many dominate pitchers. That district has never been strong from top to bottom. statebound you said your district dominated us this year, looks like you guys were 1-1 against district 9 and barely won 11-8 against the worst team in our district (Lewis Co.), so what does that say about you? Harpeth was 2-0 against our district beating Marshall Co., who had their worst season in 30 years and Page. Harpeth played a pretty tough schedule, but Sycamore did not and that will hurt them on Monday night.

825673433[/snapback]

Couldn't agree with you more GB... preciate it

First of all when we played Lewis it was our first game of the year and everybody knows that it takes a few games to get into the groove so u cant use that against Sycamore. Second of all u say we almost got beat by the worst team in yalls district, correct me if im wrong i think yall did lose to them. And the thing about more dominating pitchin, well in regions all u need is one because that is all u need to win is one. Well we do have a dominating pitcher.

Gerry, why do you love fairview so much , that you take up for their region.

I've also noticed you like to like in the past so stop referring to your glory days or whatever it is you keep talking about.

Sycamore's bats are better than lorettos i think the pitching will be pretty even so stop acting like lamm is god. I'm sure it will be a good one i will say the score will be 5-2 with sycamore winning.

Come up with something gerry you know you cant let this prediction go on with your opinion

You know, I've been reading all the posts here regarding the outcome of the Region 5AA tournament.

It's pretty sad to see all of you throwing out your numbers and stats and predictions, this pitching staff for this school is more dominate than that school, he's got a better curve ball than the other pitcher. You all sound like a bunch of small children fussing over who has the most candy. The bottom line is this......all four of these schools, Harpeth, Sycamore, Giles County and Loretto are awesome teams and are "on their game" or they wouldn't be playing in the regional tournament in the first place. They ALL have had good pitching games, good hitting games or they wouldn't be here in the first place! No one knows who's going to win or lose...the competition here between these four schools is tough and it's anyone's guess who will come out on top.

Let's keep something in perspective.....all four teams will play their hardest and best....someone will win and someone will lose........we can't predict that. I hope they play well and excel in all areas (hitting, pitching, fielding, and especially sportsmanship)! We have played schools this year whose sportsmanship left something to be desired, parents of those players were rude, obnoxious and very disrespectful to the visiting team. In Cheatham County, a young player may never play the game again due to a brain aneurysm. In Coffee County, two young players suffered serious injuries during the game. Other schools have had serious injuries. I hope these four teams go out there and play their best and be proud of themselves no matter what side of "champion" they fall on and I hope they all go home safe and healthy! That is what is really important here!

Vrod ur exactly right. That kid ur talkin about in Cheatham Co. plays for Sycamore and before every game the coach always tells them how lucky they are to be playing this sport and just to have fun no matter what, and that is what they do. Even if they are up by 10 or down by 10, Sycamore players are the same no matter what.

Vrod ur exactly right. That kid ur talkin about in Cheatham Co. plays for Sycamore and before every game the coach always tells them how lucky they are to be playing this sport and just to have fun no matter what, and that is what they do. Even if they are up by 10 or down by 10, Sycamore players are the same no matter what.

825673812[/snapback]

I was there the night that Sycamore found out about their teammate, after the game was over......Sycamore won that night but it didn't matter to them that they had WON......their focus was on their teammate who was sick, and they wanted him to get better and back to "playing" the game that he loved, as well!

Sycamore and Harpeth have played with extreme class this year! My hats off to them.....some other schools in our district have NOT!

Good luck to everyone! Let's hope that all four teams have fun, play well and go home safe!

Gerry, why do you love fairview so much , that you take up for their region.

I've also noticed you like to like in the past so stop referring to your glory days or whatever it is you keep talking about.

Sycamore's bats are better than lorettos i think the pitching will be pretty even so stop acting like lamm is god.  I'm sure it will be a good one i will say the score will be 5-2 with sycamore winning.

Come up with something gerry you know you cant let this prediction go on with your opinion

825673682[/snapback]

Actually I haven't posted anything about myself, that was your coachrop that brought that up. I have only talked about the present on here except bringing up the fact that Lykins struck out 20 Sycamore batters two years ago. That was in response to someone saying this district better have strong pitching and I used that as an example. You can think what you want of me on here, it is a message board full of opinions, so someone is going to be right someone is going to be wrong. I am pulling for the teams that beat my team so that is why I am supporting district 9, plus I think it is a better region from top to bottom.

Actually I haven't posted anything about myself, that was your coachrop that brought that up. I have only talked about the present on here except bringing up the fact that Lykins struck out 20 Sycamore batters two years ago. That was in response to someone saying this district better have strong pitching and I used that as an example. You can think what you want of me on here, it is a message board full of opinions, so someone is going to be right someone is going to be wrong. I am pulling for the teams that beat my team so that is why I am supporting district 9, plus I think it is a better region from top to bottom.

825673964[/snapback]

Well said mr. bertier well said excellent opinion.