Region 5-AA

score3

hey gerry, since your such a genious im sure you can read. so go to TSSAA website and look to see who host the region championship game. but nice post mr know-it-all :P

825674412[/snapback]

where do you think I go that information from. There is no way Sycamore can host the region championship this year because it is district 9's year to host. If Sycamore wins they will either have to go to Giles Co. or Harpeth. You can disagree with me but check out this link and look at the bottom of the page. 2005 TSSAA DIVISION I CLASS AA BASEBALL TOURNAMENT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One from 10AA in so far. Harpeth wins against Giles County tonight 3-1. Two lefties tied up with Scott Erland getting the complete game victory in 1 hr 30 minutes.

Congratulations Indians and seniors Ross Collins and Cole Haynes! Good job fellas!

Edited by ksgovols

Mustangs top Sycamore 2-1 on a bottom of the seventh double by Wesley Gobble to break a one to one tie. Going into the seventh both teams had a couple of hits a piece with a solo homerun(Cox-LHS, Dubbler-SHS) from both teams. Both pitchers (Lamm and Knight) were dominating. Lamm recorded 12 k's and only gave up two hits. Knight had 13 k's and gave up three hits, two by Wes Gobble. Great Job by both teams. Keep going mustangs...WE'RE ALL IN!