Region 5-AA

score3

GB, Ignorance is a strong term for a college  undergrad to be using. I would be real careful in chosing that word when you really do not know who you are referencing. I am sure you will be looking for a job one day and I know who you are. Please understand how to use the english language prpoerly. Your former teammate has let the cat out of the bag. Peace_Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825672733[/snapback]

That's real professional threatening a college undergrad over a message board about his future job opportunities. I will use the english language prpoerly for you if I knew what prpoerly was, lol. I just get on here to ruffle some feathers and unlike some when I become a coach I want get on here and start threatening college students. BTW, everyone on CoachT knows who I am, so it isn't that big of a deal. I express my opinions on and off of here. It is a message board and that's it. I still know one of my high school football coaches that keeps up with me on here just for the heck of it.

Good luck to Loretto and Giles Co. Monday night, put it to the boys in district 10aa.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threat as defined by the Random House College Dictionary (A declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury or harm.) Properly--YES I got it correct that time. My young friend clearly you did not take my post as a physical threat. Take it as advice not to refer to school administrators as showing ignorance. As stated earlier I think 10AA will Sweep 9AA Peace-Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by coachrop

GB ask your guys from Fairview about their last trip to Creek Wood, only the third best team in 10AA.

825672837[/snapback]

I was there to see that game where Creekwood handed it to Fairview. Creekwood hit the ball well that game but if you go back and look at the stats you will see Fairview pitcher walked alot of Creekwood batters nad made alot of errors in the infield. Yes Creekwood won that game but that was night Fairview was off and Creekwood was on. But what comes around goes around, Fairview put it to Creekwood in 2003 and Creekwood returned the favor in 2005.

coachrop, I only call them like I see them. i don't your school system appreciates you getting on a message board during their time to argue with a college kid, but i guess it makes you look like the big man on campus. glad to hear you are school administrator that would take something said on a message board and use against someone.

Lamm is a tall pitcher around 6'3 and throws a really hard fastball. Probably around 86-88 on a consistent basis. His curveball is his strikeout pitch as he struckout numerous Fairview batters the other night with it (19 k's in that game). He is a quality pitcher and the only way teams normally score alot of runs off him is if Loretto makes alot of errors in the field.

My pops said it was OK to be posting and remember my 1st post was about friendly banter not personal attacks on ones intelligence or ignorance. Banter about the 10-AA sweep that could happen on Monday. Lamm is a good prospect that will give BULLARD and Sycamore a hard time. What are the over all records of all teams involved. Who will the Indians throw? C-YA @ the YARD. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there to see that game where Creekwood handed it to Fairview. Creekwood hit the ball well that game but if you go back and look at the stats you will see Fairview pitcher walked alot of Creekwood batters nad made alot of errors in the infield. Yes Creekwood won that game but that was night Fairview was off and Creekwood was on.  But what comes around goes around, Fairview put it to Creekwood in 2003 and Creekwood returned the favor in 2005.

coachrop, I only call them like I see them. i don't your school system appreciates you getting on a message board during their time to argue with a college kid, but i guess it makes you look like the big man on campus. glad to hear you are school administrator that would take something said on a message board and use against someone.

Lamm is a tall pitcher around 6'3 and throws a really hard fastball. Probably around 86-88 on a consistent basis. His curveball is his strikeout pitch as he  struckout numerous Fairview batters the other night with it (19 k's in that game). He is a quality pitcher and the only way teams normally score alot of runs off him is if Loretto makes alot of errors in the field.

825672918[/snapback]

Gerry.... Thanks for standing up for and having some confidence in us but dont be telling all these other teams what we got. Let it be a surprise to them. They'll underestimate us just like most of the others

And for all who say we cant hit, i do believe we put up 8, 10 and 7 in our last three district tourney games. GO 9AA!!!!!!!

I am a huge Loretto fan and by no means does Lamm have a good fastball, he throws maybe 72- 74 and his curve is weak. Then again he could hit 86-90 Ill leave that for you to figure out while you stand at the plate as you get rung up on a called strike three. Sounds to me that you are a little worried about Lamm being on the hill, if ya'll are as good as yall say you are then you should go off on him(not thinking that will happen). Like i said though he throws VERY slow and you need to watch out for the loopty loop he throws it was clocked at 48 and a half mph. :rolleyes: Go get them 9aa, Mark just do what you have done all year and keep the team up.

Edited by buford

Dang Loretto scored 8, 10, and 7. Well last four games Sycamore scored 13, 12, 10, and 9. I think the bats are a little bit better than Loretto's. And I hope Lamm pitches mid 80's like yall say he does because the harder u throw it the farther it will go. And please throw that heat to bull and doub cuz they love it!!! Just ask Harpeth and Creekwood.

Dang Loretto scored 8, 10, and 7. Well last four games Sycamore scored 13, 12, 10, and 9. I think the bats are a little bit better than Loretto's. And I hope Lamm pitches mid 80's like yall say he does because the harder u throw it the farther it will go. And please throw that heat to bull and doub cuz they love it!!! Just ask Harpeth and Creekwood.

825673094[/snapback]

The competition for the Mustangs has been a little bit better, however. As far as the fastball goes...good luck hitting it or his strikeout pitch. Don't get on here trying to intimidate, because if you do, Loretto fans and players will have the last laugh at the game with that music that gets in your head so bad, you fling bats against the dugout when you sit down after you get struck out. Should be a great game, let's ENJOY IT!!!