Sevier County High School

bo2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I know, they won 1 district game this against West and ended up being a 7 seed in the district tournament.  I think that may be their first district win in about 3 or 4 years.

825677454[/snapback]

yes in 2003 they beat heritage in the reg. season and beat west out of the losers bracket in the tourney.

yes in 2003 they beat heritage in the reg. season and beat west out of the losers bracket in the tourney.

825677553[/snapback]

I remember that game Sevier Co.'s pitcher threw a one hitter and scored the only run of the game. And the West game he hit a HR and the big boy pitched a great game.

They don't get alot of talent because the Sevier little league program is horrible, but the coach runs off the few ballplayers they do get. I looked at the yearbook and on the baseball page the seniors listed their favorite things about baseball:

Going to College

Coach having a good day

The other teams girlfriends

Having a different coach every year of high school.

If those statements from the seniors don't clear up why Sevier Co. stinks then I'm sorry, but it is pretty obvious to me.

They had two guys that didn't even show up for the district game because coach ran them off.

Edited by goodtogo11

They don't get alot of talent because the Sevier little league program is horrible, but the coach runs off the few ballplayers they do get.  I looked at the yearbook and on the baseball page the seniors listed their favorite things about baseball:

Going to College

Coach having a good day

The other teams girlfriends

Having a different coach every year of high school.

If those statements from the seniors don't clear up why Sevier Co. stinks then I'm sorry, but it is pretty obvious to me.

They had two guys that didn't even show up for the district game because coach ran them off.

825677666[/snapback]

How many "ballplayers" has the coach ran off? I can't remember seeing hardly any ball players from there in the past several years. I do remember reading about the "all-star" with the all ME attitude that took an early exit last year. It seems if they needed run off, then the team didn't need them anyway. I think the senior list is a very good indicator of why their baseball program is bad. They will need a serious boost in the talent level and obviously, the commitment level if they will ever compete in their district.

How many "ballplayers" has the coach ran off?  I can't remember seeing hardly any ball players from there in the past several years.  I do remember reading about the "all-star" with the all ME attitude that took an early exit last year.    It seems if they needed run off, then the team didn't need them anyway.  I think the senior list is a very good indicator of why their baseball program is bad. They will need a serious boost in the talent level and obviously, the commitment level if they will ever compete in their district.

825678437[/snapback]

Looks to me like they need a new coach, what happened to all the kids that were on here defending him last year, ow wait they don't exist because no one likes him. I wonder how South Doyle's football team did this year.

Why isn't Guru on here defending himself, do you wipe his butt for him too.

You are right dirk, and GoodtoGo has close ties with the "kid" you are referring to that was a poor excuse for a teammate last year so dont pay any attention to what he says. One of Sevier Countys problems is the opening of Pigeon Forge high school. If you havent noticed, all the SC sports programs have went down over the past few years for the most part, Football, Baseball, Basketball. If you dont have the talent you cant win.

Looks to me like they need a new coach, what happened to all the kids that were on here defending him last year, ow wait they don't exist because no one likes him.  I wonder how South Doyle's football team did this year.

Why isn't Guru on here defending himself, do you wipe his butt for him too.

825679968[/snapback]

A new coach is right up their alley. Every year or two they get a new coach. I do not need to defend myself to you or anyone else. If they really needed a new coach, the administration would find one. Just some whining from some past disgruntled players doesn't warrant the need for a new coach. And the two guys the coach "ran off," one went to prom and the other went on vacation to see his girlfriend. Yeah, they sure need a new coach! That is the root of the problem with the sevier co baseball program. :lol: