DB vs Science Hill Regional

bud

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there an on-line parking lot somewhere?...

It'd be pretty cool to see 2 teams from District 1-AAA go to State...but how nice would it be if D-B and the Hill finished 1-2?

825677898[/snapback]

That would be neat. It would be a long shot though because I am thinking DB and Science Hill should be considered underdogs in their respective games.

illpete, ill=sick, sickpete, get it. Sorry that you didn't see the humor there. Anyway if you thimk DB fans throw it up in peoples faces when they win, you should be around when someone beats us. Were you on these boards when the football team lost to Karns 2 years ago. People are still throwing that up to us. Give us a break man. Now like everybody else is saying....back to baseball.

I don't condone the actions of people that throw it in your face either...the best thing to do when that happens is what y'all did to the Hill on Monday...serve that beast up cold...

I got the joke, but that was one of the first things that I saw on my birthday this morning...it wasn't a friendly message of "have a nice day" but you were mocking my screenname...but while I am on this subject I am going to ask you something that I have been curious about...what does your screenname stand for 'WaCoJaCo'

...and ebaumsworld is grand

Edited by illpete23

I wouldn't know WaCoJaCo if he walked by me, but I'm thinking the name has got to be some sort of parody on the "Wacko Jacko" - Michael Jackson thing.

I don't condone the actions of people that throw it in your face either...the best thing to do when that happens is what y'all did to the Hill on Monday...serve that beast up cold...

I got the joke, but that was one of the first things that I saw on my birthday this morning...it wasn't a friendly message of "have a nice day" but you were mocking my screenname...but while I am on this subject I am going to ask you something that I have been curious about...what does your screenname stand for 'WaCoJaCo'

...and ebaumsworld is grand

825678253[/snapback]

Maybe we should start a "Volunteer Summer Camp String" or "Volunteer Mow Job String", those should reach 13-14 page's long and be real interesting! Tune in and find out if Camp Manatonka is all that or if Mid-Grade is better than Regular... also, wether we should mulch or bag, big stuff like that.

Good luck Indians vs Halls. All the Tribe needs to do is go into this like it is just another game, because it is just another game. Coach Ritz has had young teams before and has won State Championships with a bunch of Smurf's (Soph loaded teams). Not saying the Indian's are going to win it all, but they have the talent too. And after this season, it is going to be lights out for anyone in the Indians way, for the next 2 years. But this season is still alive and well, and I am cheering for the Chop Shop!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Art,

You never did answer my question about whether you were an importer or an exporter. And what is your beef with Volunteer? You are one of the people that I post about, but I will give you props because that was pretty funny (at least that's what the TBS operator said).

Now for the baseball portion of my post...D-B is lined up to make a pretty good run for the next two years as well, but let's see how far they can get in 2005...