Best Teams and Players Next Year?

JKennedy250

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly feel sorry for anyone who thinks that they will be able to hang with Dobyns-Bennett for the next 2 years b/c they sophmores that they have are outstanding. 4 sometimes 5 start on Varsity this year, and thats excluding the great JV players. Its gonna be an exciting next two seasons.

JEFF CO WILL HAVE A GOOD TEAM NEXT YEAR, DREW STORY WILL RETURN TO HAVE A BIG SENIOR YEAR, HE WILL INCREASE THE SPEED ON HIS FASTBALL AND WITH THIS YEARS EXPIERENCE HE WILL ONLY GET BETTER. BEN TAYLOR WILL NOT BE FARE BEHIND HE HAS A GOOD FASTBALL AND VERY GOOD BREAKING STUFF. DALLAS CROUCH HAS OUTSTANDING SPEED AND A VERY GOOD BAT. ALL THREE OF THESE GUY SHOULD GET SCHOLARSHIP NEXT YEAR.

EJ EVANS IS THE SLEEPER ON TH TEAM HAS THE BEST ARM ON THE TEAM, GOOD SPEED AND NEEDS TO MOVE TO CATCHER FOR HIS AND THE TEAMS SAKE, HE HAD AN OUTSTANDING SUMMER AND NEEDS TO WORK HARD TO MAKE THIS CLASS HAVE 4 COLLEGE BOUND PLAYERS. JOEY BELCHER IS A GOOD PITCHER WITH A GOOD FASTBALL AND GOOD JUNK. STEVE SOLAMAN ALSO COULD HELP A BUNCH, BUT HE WILL NEED TO PUT ALOT OF TIME AND WORK INTO BASEBALL WHILE PLAYING OTHER SPORTS. ZACK LONG AND NICK SHERIDAN, WILL START SOMEWHERE AND HAVE THE ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE TO DO VERY WELL, THEY WILL HAVE TO GROW UP FAST! THE ONLY PROBLEM I SEE IS THE OVER ALL TEAM HITTING, I DO NOT SEE THEM BEING ABLE TO PUT THE RUNS UP OF THIS PAST YEARS TEAM. HOWEVER THEY MAY BE A BETTER FIELDING TEAM. IT ONLY TAKES 1 RUN TO WIN IF YOU DON'T LET THE OTHER TEAM SCORE.

I honestly feel sorry for anyone who thinks that they will be able to hang with Dobyns-Bennett for the next 2 years b/c they sophmores that they have are outstanding.  4 sometimes 5 start on Varsity this year, and thats excluding the great JV players. Its gonna be an exciting next two seasons.

825678716[/snapback]

I honestly feel sorryfor anyone that can't spell their log in name correctly. DB will be tough though. But so will Jeff Co.

Edited by BigChief123

Harpeth Indians in middle TN are going back to the state after they win this year they will be loaded with juniors and seniors they will get a pitcher back who got kicked off last year and will be able to hit lights out as well they could probably be able to win next year also, because they will have experience with the state playoffs seeing how they will only be losing 2 seniors.

Halls is bringing some more talent to the table next year. i hate talking about the next year before the current one is over but i couldnt resist.

they lose 4-5 starters and some pitching depth. they keep LOCKWOOD, Lucas, Borum, Boruff as starters with some others they occasionally see some ball.

Edited by formerdevil12