SODDY DAISY - STATE CHAMPIONS AGAIN?

THE INTIMIDATOR

QUESTION IS--

IS THERE ANY TEAM (THATS LEFT) THAT WILL BE IN MEMPHIS, THAT CAN STOP POWERHOUSE SODDY DAISY LADY TORJANS ?

MY MONEY IS ON THE LADY TROJANS. THEIR OFFENSE IS JUST TOO POWERFUL AND THEIR PITCHING FEATURES 2 OF THE BEST IN THE STATE IN WATERS & FAIRBANKS!!

COACH KIRK WILL WIN HIS 7TH STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ABOUT A WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!!

YOUR OPINION???

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy Daisy should win state again this year. They are pretty strong. Hopefully they will be smart and use both pitchers this year, from what I've seen and heard either pitcher is just as strong. It takes two pitchers being fresh every game.

Although, they haven't played Riverdale this year have they??

THEY WERE SPREAD OUT IN 16's FALCONS, EAGLES & PREDITORS AND 18's FALCONS & EAGLES.

THEY ARE LOADED FOR SURE. DON'T SEE ANYBODY BEATING 'EM!!

825678292[/snapback]

Thats what Brentwood thought....never underestimate your competition. The day you understimate them is the day that you loss.

Goodpasture beat Soddy three to two in the Cookeville tournament earlier this year and they went on to be co-champions, but i would have went with the head-to-head and given it to Goodpasture. I don't think the state tourney will be quite the cake walk the Soddy fans think it will be. Riverdale will put up a fight.

Edited by shut up and play