Houston Beat Bartlett

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

Houston was tied with bartlett 0-0 at halftime and Bartlett number 10 scored the first goal of the night for the visting Panthers of Bartlett in the 1st minute of the 2nd half and then Houston scored to tie it up and the refs were so horrible they would call picky stuff like crazy.... Anyway the whole Bartlett team played one heck of a game and Houston ended up winnin 3-1 ! Houston wait tilll u get beat in state buddy !!!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no lol i am the great sophmore player for bartlett kevin brower you are thinking about kc griffin i was not even in the top 6 this year but next year i will be since we are losing 3 seniors and i dont really like soccer so i would not know if the refs were biased or not lol

Edited by tennis2k5

hey man u missed it the refs were so picky dude wait is this the awesome freshman tennis player for bartlett! Houston guy go for ure own team yall just got so lucky yall were offsides all night long they didnt call it and i really hope gtown beats yall or whoever yall got in state Bye losers

825679782[/snapback]

great post bartletthsgrad04.......im assuming you were a graduate from bartlett in 2004.

Houston was tied with bartlett 0-0 at halftime and Bartlett number 10 scored the first goal of the night for the visting Panthers of Bartlett in the 1st minute of the 2nd half and then Houston scored to tie it up and the refs were so horrible they would call picky stuff like crazy.... Anyway the whole Bartlett team played one heck of a game and Houston ended up winnin 3-1 ! Houston wait tilll u get beat in state buddy !!!!!!!

825679764[/snapback]

ummm.... sorry but Houston was the better team and they won, blaming the ref for maybe one goal is ok, but blaming them for Houston scoring three times is another.

ummm.... sorry but Houston was the better team and they won, blaming the ref for maybe one goal is ok, but blaming them for Houston scoring three times is another.

825679790[/snapback]

wait wait wait

yes on paper 3-1 looks bad, but were u there stewie? i personally thought the referees did a good job

we had houston on their heels for a good 25 minutes after we scored in the 2nd half, they tied up up with less that 20 mins left in the game, their second goal was questionable offsides, i could not tell from the angle i was at, the third goal the got was with 3 minutes left in the game when we had pushed everyone up trying to tie it, so no it was not a houston blowout, it was a great game on both teams part, good luck houston, i really hope yal win state

My Bruins have a tough one with Farragut in the first round, but I have to respond to this garbage.

So, Houston was offsides "all night"?

You had a lead in the 2nd half, why didn't YOU adjust?

Each year we hear about Houston from west tennessee, but we never hear about Bartlett. Be honest: You tried real hard, but you lost.

Losers, feel free to pay your money and watch the state tournament. There are 4 great matchups in the first round. Either team could win any of the games.

Bartlett: wait 'til next year.

GO BRUINS!!!

Kevin whats up its jonathan Do u know sturdi his name is chris Dude u did play one heck of a game man i enjoyed watching u the games i saw this year man i just dont want Houston to win state after all they are a team from memphis but i heard east tn teams are pretty good but again good job tonight man!!1

825679816[/snapback]

yeah i remember you jonathan how has college been for you so are you playing in any tennis tournaments and i dont remember seeing you at the games but i am glad you were there