Hey, last year it was Drese and Rogers, and then you prayed for big run outbursts. That was Chris Young going to 5-2 last night against the Central leading White Sox. They have starting pitching this year, if Dickey and a few others can get back off the DL and pitch well, then the bullpen will be in great shape.

We have only used 5 starters so far this year...I think the pitching is there.

the bats are great but the pitching is average at best. not to many teams make the playoffs without having a true ace but the way they are swingin the bats they have a chance. its gonna be between them and the Angels but i figure the Angels will pull it together once bad Vlad gets healthy and Finley and Anderson figure out how to swing the bat again.

I am sticking with my original pick from the beginning of the season and I am saying the Rangers win the west! Kenny Rogers(6-2 1.69 era)can anchor this pitching staff and he has proved to be very consistent throughout his career! Chan Ho Park has an era that is a little high, but he is pitching better than he has in 3 or 4 years! Chris Young is pitching brilliant! Shouse, Brocail, and Cordero have been great out in the pen, and since Benoit got recalled, he has looked very good out of the pen! And in my opinion, the Rangers have the best lineup in MLB! If the Rangers can keep there core players(Teixeira, Soriano, Young, Blalock, Mench and Nix) together for years to come they will be very fun to watch!