Class AAA next year

timbdp

I said that I was finished with this thread, but I must respond one more time. After reading your numerous previous posts, I can tell you enjoy instigating controversy and adding fuel to the fire. Im making this statement because bullies like you need to realize that innocent hard working individuals have feelings too. No you didnt mention a certain school or coach, but there are three AAA schools in the county and two are coached by "she-her" and one by "he-him." So once again before you start making false allegations make sure you are ready to back up your so called facts. This forum is a positive way to express your opinions and gain valuable information and I appreciate that, but unfortunately some people chose to use it to bash innocent people and Im sure Coach T didnt create this site for those purposes. I respect you and your opinion but in the future before you start verbally ripping individuals think about their feelings as well. You are so right to revel your own opinion and I respect that, but do not create problems or troubles for people who are doing the best they can with what they have to work with. And for the record I DO know who you are. :D

Thanks for your time and Have a Nice Day! thumb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that I was finished with this thread, but I must respond one more time. After reading your numerous previous posts, I can tell you enjoy instigating controversy and adding fuel to the fire. Im making this statement because bullies like you need to realize that innocent hard working individuals have feelings too. No you didnt mention a certain school or coach, but there are three AAA schools in the county and two are coached by "she-her" and one by "he-him." So once again before you start making false allegations make sure you are ready to back up your so called facts. This forum is a positive way to express your opinions and gain valuable information and I appreciate that, but unfortunately some people chose to use it to bash innocent people and Im sure Coach T didnt create this site for those purposes. I respect you and your opinion but in the future before you start verbally ripping individuals think about their feelings as well. You are so right to revel your own opinion and I respect that, but do not create problems or troubles for people who are doing the best they can with what they have to work with. And for the record I DO know who you are. :)Thanks for your time and Have a Nice Day!  thumb

825686099[/snapback]

Hmmmm maybe I should clarify my she/he and not be so chauvinistic and refer to everyone as "he" or "him". Also doing the best with what "they" have I think there are several schools that do excellent with what "they" have when "they" are well coached. I am very sorry if you have a chip on your shoulder but this was NOT and I repeat NOT intended to step on anyones feet I was ONLY expressing my opinion and that Mr/Mrs. is what I have a RIGHT to do!! As far as "knowing" who I am, I think you might be way off base (no pun intended there). Now as far as your other posts in the other forum it wouldn't be hard to know who you are! Now are you the 14 year old that you refer to yourself as being! In reading your other posts it is apparent you thrive on confusion and controversy! Now you have a nice day! thumb

Edited by sftba11freak

Though a pitcher has to have a lot of help (look at Lipscomb last year) it all starts with the person on the mound. Red Bank returns their top pitcher, had the ability and poise as a ninth grader to help them to the title, so I say you have to start any title discussion with them.

Im most definitely not trying to hide my identity.

Im one of the LHS softball coaches who only periodically uses my sons Coach T screen name. He was 14 years old when he joined Coach T and that is the reason for any confusions. I usually do not respond to people like you and I will not in the future. I will just consider the source and move on.

Not hiding behind a keyboard and sorry for any inconvience!

Edited by blue14devils

I said that I was finished with this thread, but I must respond one more time. After reading your numerous previous posts, I can tell you enjoy instigating controversy and adding fuel to the fire. Im making this statement because bullies like you need to realize that innocent hard working individuals have feelings too. No you didnt mention a certain school or coach, but there are three AAA schools in the county and two are coached by "she-her" and one by "he-him." So once again before you start making false allegations make sure you are ready to back up your so called facts. This forum is a positive way to express your opinions and gain valuable information and I appreciate that, but unfortunately some people chose to use it to bash innocent people and Im sure Coach T didnt create this site for those purposes. I respect you and your opinion but in the future before you start verbally ripping individuals think about their feelings as well. You are so right to revel your own opinion and I respect that, but do not create problems or troubles for people who are doing the best they can with what they have to work with. And for the record I DO know who you are. :D

Thanks for your time and Have a Nice Day!  thumb

825686099[/snapback]

Now, I don't know these coaches from Wilson Co. , but you have gave enough information for anyone to figure it out. You gave out more info than freak did.LOL!

Sorry, but I just wanted to let you know you are not helping this coach any.

I only saw them play once, but they definitely played as a team in that game. Playing together is usually due to good coaching. I think they will be strong again next year. However, so will be Cumberland, and Soddy, and Ootelwah, etc... all out of the same region. You get out of that region still intact, you can win the state.

The key thing with Beech is that they lose Cassie, their ace and top hitter. Look at how many games she won for them coming through in a clutch with a key hit. She also was their leader. They didnt drop down much this year after losing 8 is because they still had her and they had several serious "A" ball travel ball players that were freshman last year that were able to jump in there and play this year. Even with strong players still in the line up , I really think they may be down. Brentwood on the other hand will only be stronger than last year. They lose a very good catcher which will hurt but if they work on that issue early they should be ok. Lincoln County will also be a top team along with Soddy,and  Riverdale. Lincoln county still has their pitcher as does Soddy with Waters and Fairbanks. Riverdale loses Falon but they still have Cat on the mound, almost all of their other starters and of course they still have that great coach.  Red bank should be Ok. Kelly Trogin, key pitcher,  is a freshman but if they lose a lot of their key defensive players they could struggle as she is not a strikeout pitcher (yet),( I do emphasize the word yet), their wins this year were mostly due to their stong defense and strengthened offense. I dont know what losing all those seniors will do to their lineup but they have a great coach. We will have to see. I am sure another team will suprise us. I think any team with a great coach and strong desire can do it next year.

825685788[/snapback]

Red bank will lose key defensive players and it will hurt them, Kelly had quite a few games with anywhere from 9-13 strikeouts. struke out 13 of cumberland co. in the region. Hopefully she will come back a sophomore and improve more

Lincoln County will still have an awesome team next year. Spots can easily be filled on the defensive side but their bats surely will need to get better on the offensive. They will have to have good leadership to become the team they want to be..but i think they have a good shot at winning a lot of games again like this past year. Good luck ladies...there is a lot of support out here for you. Show us what you can do.

Red bank will lose key defensive players and it will hurt them, Kelly had quite a few games with anywhere from 9-13 strikeouts.  struke out 13 of cumberland co. in the region.  Hopefully she will come back a sophomore and improve more

825687429[/snapback]

Against good teams, I too didnt see or hear about very many K's per game, I did see a lot of great plays. Of course that doesnt mean she isnt a good pitcher, but I will say if Red bank loses any of thier defensive power next year she wont fare as well.

Against good teams, I too didnt see or hear about very many  K's per game, I did see a lot of great plays. Of course that doesnt mean she isnt a good pitcher, but I will say if Red bank loses any of thier defensive power next year she wont fare as well.

825687549[/snapback]

Red bank shows you what having a good coach means. It also shows you that you dont have to have a dominating pitcher to win. The whole team won those games with great fielding and hitting. Red bank plays with heart and determination, and it got them the championship. Their coach , I will bet , will have the next generation of players ready. If not this up coming year, surely by the next.

Against good teams, I too didnt see or hear about very many  K's per game, I did see a lot of great plays. Of course that doesnt mean she isnt a good pitcher, but I will say if Red bank loses any of thier defensive power next year she wont fare as well.

825687549[/snapback]

you obviously didn't see that many games then, she had many games with a lot of strikeouts