Boys teams

timbdp

because he isn't good enough maybe?

825743411[/snapback]

[/quote

why do you think he is not good enough have you seen him play?

825743503[/snapback]

If he's so good, then why have i not heard that he so much as played golf and why isn't he playin on the team. Don't let a personal relashionship come between your decision.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's so good, then why have i not heard that he so much as played golf and why isn't he playin on the team. Don't let a personal relashionship come between your decision.

825744635[/snapback]

i didnt say that he was good i just asked have you ever seen him play. He plays baseball and basketball and just plays golf for fun. I didnt say that he was good though. :thumb:

At the beginning of the season I would have said Hixson probably wasn't the favorite in their Region since they lost 4 seniors that led them to winning the State last year. However, I have been impressed with the way the kids have improved. They are led by sophomore Jeremy Lawson who is putting up the numbers the top 3 seniors were last year. I think you can add Hixson to the list of teams to watch out for this post season.