Senior Class Stars

hillmen

Matt 21,

Was she on the same team as Ryann Tillman from Johnson County? Ryann recently went to Hawaii to play on a team with the head coach of Lee University.

825700697[/snapback]

At the camp Jennifer was at I think she was the only girl from TN, but im not

a 100% sure. But she was the only girl on her team from TN.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Well i forgot all about little Stephanie... She is quite the player herself...

825714024[/snapback]

I think Siegel has alot of Senior Star Power- Horenkamp and Cutter are of course very strong, but the right side Sara Lucas has been getting alot of kills. She hasn't gotten any recognition but she is strong. She got a kill all but maybe 2-3 times in 5 games with Father Ryan (who has 6 foot plus blockers). Siegel also has some other senior power with a strong Libero, Kelly Davidson, and a hard-working second setter Caitlin Weller.

Taylor Parrish (senior) from Harpeth Hall is the best in the state- she's awesome- I had fun digging her :thumb: -

Brentwood has an awesome right side, but I don't know her name? She's their most dangerous surprise/weapon

Acer2106, I think Brentwood's RSH you are referring to is #32 Nicole Ferguson. She is one of the 7 seniors on the team and she certainly has a strong kill. The other seniors are #2 Betsy Painter, #4 Kaley Mohr, #20 Mary Doman, #21 Abbey McKay, & #25 Kelsey Vickers. McKay is one of the best setters I've seen. I think the key to any team's success lies in their setting and Brentwood's certainly has had sucess.

I think Siegel has alot of Senior Star Power- Horenkamp and Cutter are of course very strong, but the right side Sara Lucas has been getting alot of kills. She hasn't gotten any recognition but she is strong. She got a kill all but maybe 2-3 times in 5 games with Father Ryan (who has 6 foot plus blockers). Siegel also has some other senior power with a strong Libero, Kelly Davidson, and a hard-working second setter Caitlin Weller.

Taylor Parrish (senior) from Harpeth Hall is the best in the state- she's awesome- I had fun digging her :thumb:

Brentwood has an awesome right side, but I don't know her name? She's their most dangerous surprise/weapon

825735332[/snapback]

The senior class at Siegel High School has put Siegel High Volleyball on the map. THey went from a new program to the State Quarters in one year. It is amazing the success the 6 of them have been able to accomplish...HOWEVER, they are one goal short, but I think they can do it....it will be fun watching them try anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Janay Yancey from Spring Hill is a great player.

825754460[/snapback]

I will personally attest to this.

Janay is way under the radar- college coaches need to know about her. Someone needs to make a tape of her 'greatest hits' per se and send it out to some college coaches. She really is worthy of playing college ball. Phenomenal vertical, solid serve, and good blocking ability. She's around 5'10" or so and can JUMP!!

She really needs to get her name out there- good luck! :blink:

I will personally attest to this.

Janay is way under the radar- college coaches need to know about her. Someone needs to make a tape of her 'greatest hits' per se and send it out to some college coaches. She really is worthy of playing college ball. Phenomenal vertical, solid serve, and good blocking ability. She's around 5'10" or so and can JUMP!!

She really needs to get her name out there- good luck! :blink:

825754824[/snapback]

I came away soooo impressed with #5 from G-town. She is one of the best 2 or 3 players in the entire state. SHe is really good.

Announcements