Region 7-2A

Punisher-whs pride

Well I decided to be the one to ask the question, "Who's gonna win Region 7-2A?" I have no earthly clue and couldn't even guess at who is gonna win it! The region is loaded like no other in the state! I expect Westview (The defending champs), Huntingdon, Milan, and USJ, to be the leading contenders for the crown, but who knows! I'm hoping Westview pulls it out! thumb

Well I decided to be the one to ask the question, "Who's gonna win Region 7-2A?" I have no earthly clue and couldn't even guess at who is gonna win it! The region is loaded like no other in the state! I expect Westview (The defending champs), Huntingdon, Milan, and USJ, to be the leading contenders for the crown, but who knows! I'm hoping Westview pulls it out! thumb

825688155[/snapback]

I think you could probably put those teams on a board and throw a dart and guess about as close as anyone. But I would never rule out Milan. It is very dangerous to take Milan for granted

825688155[/snapback]

Sorry about that, I missed milan on your list. wasnt paying attention as usual :D:D:lol:

Westview & Huntingdon get the nod for top spots, too close to call with the rest this early. Humboldt lost several seniors, Dresden will be in the mix for a play-off spot, as will Peabody. Milan will be it's usual self, I'm sure. Just don't know enough about USJ to make a prediction on them.

Basically a toss up. My prediction 1Westview 2Huntingdon 3Milan, I don't see USJ being a contender.

825688485[/snapback]