Top RB's In TN

turf_master_s2s

Who will be the top performers this year?

My two are two senior RB who had a very prolific junior campaigns, who combined had close to 5 MILES in rushing yards, "Tricky" Ricky Ladd and Gaston "Da Cheese" Miller. (made those nicknames up myself)

825689204[/snapback]

Chris Shiverdecker from Jeff County is by far the best in Tennessee. He is only a Junior and had a spectacular year last year rushing for over 1700 yards and 20 tds. If UT does not recruit and sign this kid, we should all cancel our season tickets.

Why does UT allow so much great talent to leave unrecruited? This kid is not big , but as fast and as good of moves as Payton,Sims and Riggs all in one back. Sign him up Fullmer before it is too late.

Edited by ScoutOne4U

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Shiverdecker from Jeff County is by far the best in Tennessee. He is only a Junior and had a spectacular year last year rushing for over 1700 yards and 20 tds. If UT does not recruit and sign this kid, we should all cancel our season tickets.

Why does UT allow so much great talent to leave unrecruited? This kid is not big , but as fast and as good of moves as Payton,Sims and Riggs all in one back. Sign him up Fullmer before it is too late.

825690905[/snapback]

It wouldn`t be the 1st time Phil has let a great RB from East TN sign with another D1 school. There will be huge smiles on my face every time Carl Stewart and Jeff Jennings cross the goaline against UT. :angry:

Edited by JC4life

825690905[/snapback]

Already compared to Payton, Sims, and Riggs. And "by far the best" Isn't that a little much? I certainly don't mean any disrespect to Shiverdecker, I'm sure he's an excellent runner, but his average per carry didn't impress me as much as some other backs.

Just my opinion, but come September 23, Jefferson County will see a better back in Gulmire. Gulmire might not be "by far the best back in Tn", but still a great one anyway.

Already compared to Payton, Sims, and Riggs. And "by far the best" Isn't that a little much? I certainly don't mean any disrespect to Shiverdecker, I'm sure he's an excellent runner, but his average per carry didn't impress me as much as some other backs.

Just my opinion, but come September 23, Jefferson County will see a better back in Gulmire. Gulmire might not be "by far the best back in Tn", but still a great one anyway.

825691004[/snapback]

Just one person's opinion.

It wouldn`t be the 1st time Phil has let a great RB from East TN sign with another D1 school. There will be huge smiles on my face every time Carl Stewart and Jeff Jennings cross the goaline against UT. :angry:

825690970[/snapback]

You won't be smiling too much.

825690905[/snapback]

Gaston Miller had over 2,000 yards and 30 TD's with over 9 yards average per carry so I wouldn't say Shiverdecker is "by far" the best.

But I think Dustin Lidsay will make the best college back because of his size and power.

Edited by bhsOL

Two HUGE Smiles here last year as well as Jeff Jennings crossed that line twice.

I just can't see how someone can cheer for a state university that does not recruit its own state. It makes me sick to look at other SEC teams roster filled with players from their own state and then to look at UT's roster. It is sickening. That is nothing but a slap to High school football in the state of Tennessee. That is all that it is.

I really hope Cassen Jackson-Garrison and Jeff Jennings beat UT before they leave. 38-33 last year.

But they get much better backs statewide. I would rather have Travis Stephens and Gerald Riggs rather than Cassen Jackson and Jeff Jennings

Also, Shiverdecker isn't the best RB in the state. He's a good RB, but not near the best in the state, probably not even top twenty. If a player like Graig Cooper, Dustin Lindsey, Gaston Miller, or Boo Weathers were on teams that handed it to them almost everytime then they'd have 3,000-4,000 yards.

Edited by Tom142