Class AA: Region 2 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Workouts are rough...Teams looking great though...Summer of Speed is what their calling it, I think. I think that this year could go down as one of the greats in Alcoa's awesome football history, but it'll take a lot of hard work. Coach Reid ain't lettin' anything go either...It's 110% but it's all good. So far it looks like 1st and 2nd string are good, but there is sort of a drop off after that. That's what the summer is for though, you know?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like you to explain how Rockwood is going to win the region, after losing most of their best players, and Alcoa only losing 2 that are very replacable.  Also getting demolished both times they played them last.

825691124[/snapback]

Man I don't care who wins this Region.........But by the you guys are talking Alcoa is going to win it.......I guess you could say I like to root for the underdogs.....And after playing Rockwood last year they seemed like pretty solid team.....I understand Alcoa is the big favorite, but you never know what could happen,for example injuries,Injuries kill a team...... thumb