Top 5 Linebackers

westTN2004

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of good/great linebackers out there and the ones from Camden surely are deserving to be on this list. Just don't overlook a junior from Huntingdon by the name of Chris Donald. He's listed on Unapproved Website already and is a big play kid. Big at 6' 2" +/- and 215 lb. and loves to hit.

Besides Chris, I may have another ace in the hold but, we'll wait and see how he turns out!!! Two more months and we'll kick it off ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Who do you think are the top linebackers in the state this year? Linebackers that play smart, hit hard, etc.

825693320[/snapback]

well I think some of the top linebackers in the state are right here in west tenn. in camden there are 2 Leonard (sr) and Wilbanks (sr) .in huntingdon a young man named Donald(jr) and in decatur co. McCormick. i think you will see at least 2 of these 4,Wilbanks & Donald , playing on saturdays in the very near future. Wilbanks , 6ft, 200 lbs 4.5 40 yds 365 bench, playes all out every play . he hits hard and clean. Donald 6'2 215 ,also plays with reckless abandon. nothing taken away from the other two fine young men , but i think these 2 are special.