MoTown West

MaroonDevil

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAD ANY OF THE FELLAS THAT HAVE BEEN DOGGING DON WOODS EVEN HEARD OF MO'TOWN WEST BEFORE HE CAME?  IF SO OR IF NOT, CHECK THE TROJANS STATS AND RECORDS 9 YEARS AGO BEFORE WOODS CAME TO MO'TOWN.  WEST HAD THE TALENT, BUT THEY NEVER HAD A GOOD RECORD, NOR DID THEY BEAT EAST OR JEFF.  WOODS CAME AND WEST BEAT EAST 7 STRAIGHT YEARS UP UNTIL THIS PAST SEASON.  WEST HAS BEEN WEARING OUT JEFF ALMOST EVERY YEAR AS WELL!  U GUYS R INSANE!  WOODS COMPLETELY TURNED THE PROGRAM INTO A WINNING ONE.  I AM A MORRISTOWN WEST ALUMNI, AS WELL AS A MEMBER OF THE 2003 STATE BOUND TROJANS.  I ALSO CONTINUED MY FOOTBALL CAREER AND TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.  IN MY EXPERIENCES, I HAVE NEVER CAME ACROSS A COACH THAT CARES ABOUT HIS PLAYERS NEAR AS MUCH AS DON D. WOODS.  HE TAUGHT ME MORE ON AND OFF THE FIELD THAN ANY COLLEGE COACH HAS THUS FAR!  DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TROJANS BABY; WOODS WILL HAVE THOSE BOYS AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME AGAIN SOON.  WEST HAS TREMENDOUSLY DOMINATED THE IMAC EVER SINCE WOODS SET FOOT AT MORRISTOWN WEST(UP UNTIL THIS PAST SEASON).  ONE BAD SEASON MEANS NOTHING;  WEST WILL BE READY THIS SEASON I GUARANTEE NOW THAT THEY ARE SQUARED AWAY ON POSITIONS INCLUDING PLAYERS AND COACHES.  GO MO'TOWN TROJANS, BABY!hey dummy! i know who you and your little woods supporter are! and you two were a couple of his favs, and the last time i looked you are where your at because no other school showed a seroius interest in you, and im guessing you will fade away just like a few before you did! because you guys wont keep your NOSE clean long enough! and watch and learn, the trojans WONT be a factor until brown takes over!! but good luck to the young men on the trojan football team!!!

825709189[/snapback]

mo west looked good last night and they look like they got a lot of talent. i like their tailback #3. west and farragut played to a 0-0 tie and throughout the whole scrimmage they looked like the two best teams there. coach woods has his team back to make another run in the playoffs. thumb

825710651[/snapback]

its going to be hard for #3 to do anything this season if he is setting in jaill all the time!! but im sure ole woods will bail him out! and i strongly suspect that the big full back they have ' HALE' will get a bad deal!!

Ok, whoever is talking negatively towards Don Woods is insane. I guarentee you have never been around him. The way he runs his program with class is a thing to respect. Tmo is right, before the acquisition of Don Woods the West team was lucky to go 5-5. I played for Coach Woods and after my father he is the man I respect the most.

If you don't like him, you have your right, but there should be a legitiment reason.

Saying that Don Woods is NOT a good coach is just plain dumb.

Also, no-one brought up anything about you, but you proceeded to tell us how you were all-state in highschool and junior college assistant whatnot. Compensating for something USA? Don't live in the past.

Oh and on a little side note- We like to drop the E and add ING on certain verbs in Tennessee (i.e. Comeing, Haveing= Coming, Having).  thumb

825709539[/snapback]

like i told your little friend, i know who you guys are! and you two thugs were a couple of his favs! its not about the spelling dummy, its just about the sevier favortism woods has started to display in the last few years! and where are you playing now?!!! look, its not that woods is a bad person, its just that his coaching style is un-called for! but i can see how you might support him and thats ok, but dont try to sale me on the fact that he is the best thing since sliced bread that hit the mo-west program ! im guessing that two years from now when mo-west still has NOT made it back to the big dance and not even winning the conf, you along with your friends will say they just had a bad couple of years! thats ok, support your team and the coach, and good luck to the trojans!

you know i dont post alot, but you sir, are ###### me off. i will not sit here and let you bad mouth daris like that behind you stupid name on a computer. who are you? i'll let you know who i am. dylan stevens, number 50, you cant miss me. now i've read everything you've said and its flat out stupid. you dont know the players like i know them, even tho you seem to think you do. i've played with daris and jawaan since i was 7 or 8. there good guys and will always be my best friends. and i'll let you and everyone else say we wont be a factor, that dont bother me. but say we start off on a roll. you'll probly change you screen name and jump on the bandwagon like you did east and jeff. now please do me a favor and just shut your mouth.

and now to coach woods. hes one of the best coaches you'll ever find. he'll do anything to help anyone. i would play for no one else. and i'd love to see you put that bullsh*t favorite tag on me. i've worked my butt off to get where i am. so did daris and tmo. there are no favorites, and they dont deserve to have the fact that they work hard in the offseason taken away from them by saying they are favorites. now shut up and stay at east or jeff or wherever you are.

you know i dont post alot, but you sir, are ###### me off. i will not sit here and let you bad mouth daris like that behind you stupid name on a computer. who are you? i'll let you know who i am. dylan stevens, number 50, you cant miss me. now i've read everything you've said and its flat out stupid. you dont know the players like i know them, even tho you seem to think you do. i've played with daris and jawaan since i was 7 or 8. there good guys and will always be my best friends. and i'll let you and everyone else say we wont be a factor, that dont bother me. but say we start off on a roll. you'll probly change you screen name and jump on the bandwagon like you did east and jeff. now please do me a favor and just shut your mouth.

and now to coach woods. hes one of the best coaches you'll ever find. he'll do anything to help anyone. i would play for no one else. and i'd love to see you put that bullsh*t favorite tag on me. i've worked my butt off to get where i am. so did daris and tmo. there are no favorites, and they dont deserve to have the fact that they work hard in the offseason taken away from them by saying they are favorites. now shut up and stay at east or jeff or wherever you are.

825711033[/snapback]

yes i know excatly who you are, and you have a great future ahead of you at the next level! but it wont last long if you keep associateing yourself with criminals! do you mean to tell me that in the last couple of years your two FRIENDS have not stolen some personal belongings from you team mates? did you forget that little bit of info when you told me about how great they are? thats ok for you to defend your friends, maybe they can learn something from you! you are a smart kid with a great family and a fine future, but you are going to have to cut you ties to some friends if you want to make it in not just football, but life! and im sticking to my guns about woods coaching style, and like ive said for about the millionth time, im sure he is a good person, but a great coach, not. i still wish you and your team mates good luck!

everyone makes mistakes. to compare them now to how they were then is obsurd. and did you ever think that friends like me might have helped them changed into the young men they are now? they are like brothers to me and i will fight for them until i die, as well as everyone else on that team. and last time i checked i believe coach woods has over 200 wins, and a state championship in alabama. so not a good coach? hmmm..... WRONG. now please be quiet and go on and support the canes, pats, and green devils. i dont want your support, or your good luck wishes.

and i'm still waiting for your oh so famous nc state playing name.

everyone makes mistakes. to compare them now to how they were then is obsurd. and did you ever think that friends like me might have helped them changed into the young men they are now? they are like brothers to me and i will fight for them until i die, as well as everyone else on that team. and last time i checked i believe coach woods has over 200 wins, and a state championship in alabama. so not a good coach? hmmm..... WRONG. now please be quiet and go on and support the canes, pats, and green devils. i dont want your support, or your good luck wishes.

and i'm still waiting for your oh so famous nc state playing name.

825711039[/snapback]

its not about me at all! but i must have hit a little bit of the truth about some things! or else you would not be as mad as you are! please take some advice and seperate yourself from some of your good friends, and yes you can say you will die for them yet you have no way of knowing what its like to be faced with a life or death situation! i understand you are very young and have a lot of growing to do, so therefore i will overlook most of your statements! you have more talent than most kids ive seen come out of the west program in the last few years, however it does not matter how much talent you have, if you dont make the right decisions off the field and hang with the wrong crowd then you will be no better than them and will NOT make it at the next level! and like i said once already, a record does NOT make a coach, the discipline that he instills and the way he plays the most deserving and most qualified players is some of what makes a coach! and i will support HS football in general, maybe the trojans if i dont want to drive a long distance, or the pats, devils,falcons or whoever! and i will tell you good luck! because its nothing personal! and do you believe in your heart that all of the guys you have played with since little league got a fair shake in the last couple of years from woods? i dont think so! how can you run a big full back like shockley for 1000 yrds one year and barely play him the next year? and why would you not put the ball in james's hands about 30 times a game, cause its obvious those are just two of many that i think got a raw deal! and i think those twp probably have good parents and were good kids, but i dont know them on a personal level, but it seems as they could have done some great things if given the chance! am i wrong? and like i said, thats just two of the kids that come to mind right away, but i can tprobably tell you about a few more.

life or death situation? i dont know what its like to be in one. but i know the strength of my friendship with my teammates. and you come on here behind your name like a coward and bash them. i will not stand for it. then tell me if i continue to associate myself with them i will not make it nowhere. wow, your an idiot. i've associated myself with them since i've known them and i've been doing a dang good job of working my way to the next level. why? because i've made good choices and paid the price to be where i am. and yet i'm still friends with these so called thugs? dang, that puts your theory strait to the toilet. now please be quiet.

and dont say you know my family and all that crap. cause my father nor my mother would stand for your crap, and the way you bash my teammates.

now to your nonsense. bradley james was harldy ever 100% last year, he had a bad hamstring. when he was healthy you could tell. cause he played. and the year we went to state is the year that shock didnt get alot of carries. but we had 6 players in the backfield that rotated. if you had 6 capable backs wouldnt you rotate them? we did, and we went to state. so something was obviously working.

life or death situation? i dont know what its like to be in one. but i know the strength of my friendship with my teammates. and you come on here behind your name like a coward and bash them. i will not stand for it. then tell me if i continue to associate myself with them i will not make it nowhere. wow, your an idiot. i've associated myself with them since i've known them and i've been doing a dang good job of working my way to the next level. why? because i've made good choices and paid the price to be where i am. and yet i'm still friends with these so called thugs? dang, that puts your theory strait to the toilet. now please be quiet.

and dont say you know my family and all that crap. cause my father nor my mother would stand for your crap, and the way you bash my teammates.

now to your nonsense. bradley james was harldy ever 100% last year, he had a bad hamstring. when he was healthy you could tell. cause he played. and the year we went to state is the year that shock didnt get alot of carries. but we had 6 players in the backfield that rotated. if you had 6 capable backs wouldnt you rotate them? we did, and we went to state. so something was obviously working.

825711043[/snapback]

why in the world would you start rotateing a back that got a 1000 yrds the year before! and it looks like all woods wanted from james was for him to try to keep the games close with his kickoff returns! you can make all the excuses you want, but i am not buying it! its sad that you will NOT be doing very well at the next level if you continue to socialize with the wrong people! and im sick of your sentimental explanations for the wrong done on the team! i know for sure the east coach disciplined his players when they started their thieving ! what did woods do? thats ok boys please dont steel no more, so here is a few bucks go and buy your own and you can play next week!!!! im done with this about you defending the thugs! but still, GOOD LUCK!