Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

No hot dogs for me......I vowed when Stell had to leave not to eat one til he was back home as a Patriot for next fall. It about KILLED me at the scrimmage the other night b/c they pulled out the grill and everyone around me was chowing down. But a promise is a promise.......GEEZ do I have a BIGGGGGG mouth!!!

Dodrill, you know I think you are a very wise and all-knowing kind of guy......but yall can't beat MJ...... b/c yall don't play them. I know Watson put the cupcakes in the schedule for padding....and MJ is 4A.....but they aren't on your schedule.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url'>_Senior_ptII' date='Aug 11 2005 - 11:34 PM']you mean Keith is actually playing football... I thought that was a big joke/rumor that was going around... I didnt actually think it was true... I dont think it is wise for him to being playing football...

825714171[/snapback]

He was with the group that showed up at our scrimmage on Tuesday night adorned in Siegel football attire. And I agree....playing against Riverdale.....May be hazardous to his Bball career.

Siegel[/url]_Senior_ptII' date='Aug 11 2005 - 11:38 PM']...playing football period could be hazardous to his bball career...he has a very bright future in bball but it could come to a quick end with a football injury... and its senior yr, so why did he decide to put on the pads this year...

825714176[/snapback]

No clue....but I agree. As tall as he is....he is on knee level with most players and that will be what they hit to bring the big boy down. Plus if he hasn't hit the weights hard..... I bet Harris is gritting his teeth already.

Siegel[/url]_Senior_ptII' date='Aug 12 2005 - 12:06 AM']Well if Ramsey catches it passes, it wont be for long...he will see some double teams and then what... Back to the running game... It will be another long season for Watson as he will have to decide what to do throughout the game... If Ramsey is doubled and then the run is stopped... what other options would he have to go to...Punting on 2nd down?

825714198[/snapback]

hahahahahahaha!!! Man, Senior.....I have missed your wit on the boards.