CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that mimms is playing sum lb now. is that rite? & did they beat franklin?

825714849[/snapback]

Mimms is at OLB and is pretty good. He's quick and watches the play develop. He showed good instincts, and I might add that Blackman has a great linebackers coach in John McCreery. They did NOT beat Franklin. Franklin's passing game was amazing and they look like they could face Riverdale in the championship game again.

so franklin was doin a lot of passing again huh? so who was the tuffest team that bhs scrimmaged so far? & r u through scrimmaging ?

825714860[/snapback]

Franklins QB was great. I posted about it earlier in this thread. I didn't get to go to any of the other scrimmages since I work alot. I'm also unsure of any other scrimmages. What I DO know is that in 1 week, I'll be at the game broadcasting live on the internet and I can't wait to get going. Should be a great first game against OHS, isn't that right 2priceless??

I think its funny how some of youp get on here and talk about Siegel's playcalling...when in all actuality.  Siegel was either 3rd or 4th in passing in the region. 

Smyrna threw the ball 75 times Blackman threw the ball 58 times...Riverdaleonly threw the ball 11 more times than we did.  Siegel's QB's threw the ball 99 times.  I know Wilson Central and Lavergne didn't throw more than we did.  So I might ask....Where are you guys getting the base for your arguement on this because the facts sure dont matchup for your side.  :angry:

825714454[/snapback]

i think it is funny that U were 1 of the ones dogging the playcalling last year.....& just check the old posts if u need proof.

Just about anyone should be able to run the option good with mimms.Great and athletic young man.  Here Adams was a heck of a player at Nike camp...True?

825714872[/snapback]

Yeah, he won the award for best player. You can read the article on the Blaze football website. He won the award by a fairly large margin too. Check Blackman's football website it is on there with all the good info.

Here is the link that talk about Adams SPARQ rating:

http://www.bhs.rcs.k12.tn.us/Athletics/Football/Football.htm

Edited by BHSSportsguy04