CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir it is odd, I do not know what is wrong with our recruiting coordinator but i am sure that problem will be taken care of at the end of the season the current RO will probably be replaced not only did he lose those QBs but he also lost valentine bass and mccord so there are issues there that WILL be addressed so rest assured that a situation like this doesnt happen again.

P.S. I am putting my application in for the new recruiting coordiantor at Riverdale High School for next year. GO WARRIORS

825714333[/snapback]

[

Your RC or whatever he is cant be faulted for not landing Valentine or Bass, they saw Oakland for what it was........ a program that is soon to be a state power once again thumb

825714338[/snapback]

We have heard that before, but i will say that those guys will help you in becoming good because i think they can be primetime players if they have a strong work ethic

lol good ole 2p... thought you could stump me didn't ya? hah naw i'm just playin with ya but we do play mt juliet

825714460[/snapback]

I looked at another post that listed your out of region games incorrectly. Botched that one for sure.....hahahaha. Yes, I would say that Watson got plenty of frosting for his cake with his non-region games/However, if I were his team I would feel like HE had no confidence in them by scheduling 2 teams that aren't even 5A. And that could come back to haunt him.

about ramsey in the scrimmage....he played maybe 5-7 plays the entire time and didnt get in till late... but he caught three balls and on TD while he was in

825714490[/snapback]

And just like the guy said from FC....Ramsey is a starter...if he was in the game LATE....that proved his point that Watson played a starter when they were playing their yound kids. And a starter that caught a TD pass. Now you see why they were upset?

We have heard that before,  but i will say that those guys will help you in becoming good because i think they can be primetime players if they have a strong work ethic

825714463[/snapback]

Uh NOOOOOOOO riverdaleman...you are NOT going to be the RHS Recruiter. The kids like you WAYYYYY too much. Nope it would have to be someone like Croach..... B)

Recent Graduate? Good maybe you can feel me in on why coach heston or hester.(not sure who he is) left and why Alsup took his place?

825714238[/snapback]

I was sort of puzzled about that one too.....b/c Hester is supposed to be Watson's best friend. I know Hester is a fan of the spread and he was at Lavergne before he left to go to Siegel. Obviously he left for what he thought was a better opportunity for him. Or was it to make room for Alsup???

u also saw where he was in a max of 5-7 plays. Hester left because he wanted more influence on offense and he couldnt have that at Siegel. Blazer I dont really see how u can say that considering Siegel could have EASILY beat Blackman last year with a 1-9 team and u guys lost alot more than we did.

It doesnt mean he doesnt have confidence but with non region opponents Coffee County and Knox Central last year he saw what the gauntlet of Knox Central then Riverdale did. We didnt really recover well from those 2 losses. So I believe this will help us carry momentum into region games... I can gurantee u that was the logic behind those games.

u also saw where he was in a max of 5-7 plays.  Hester left because he wanted more influence on offense and he couldnt have that at Siegel.  Blazer I dont really see how u can say that considering Siegel could have EASILY beat Blackman last year with a 1-9 team and u guys lost alot more than we did.

It doesnt mean he doesnt have confidence but with non region opponents Coffee County and Knox Central last year he saw what the gauntlet of Knox Central then Riverdale did.  We didnt really recover well from those 2 losses.  So I believe this will help us carry momentum into region games... I can gurantee u that was the logic behind those games.

825714635[/snapback]

Im just telling you what I think after seeing both Blackman and Siegel practice this fall.

How can you say that Siegel will EASILY beat anyone? Im not saying that Siegel wont beat Blackman, but Im pretty sure any win they get will a close one.