Hardest Stadiums To Play In

Devil10

Crump stadium in Memphis. Not because of the crowd, it's just a terrible stadium. The grass is nonexistant and there are pot holes about the size of my fist. Not to mention the metal rope about knee high three feet from the out of bounds line. One of our wide outs went head over heels tying to catch a pass because of it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The toughest places I've seen or heard about from others....

Blankenship Field, Oak Ridge

J Fred Johnson Stadium, Kingsport

The Pit, Lincoln County

Tomahawk Stadium, Riverdale

Rochelle Field, Coalfield

Evans-Collins Field, Knoxville (Catholic used to play there before moving to their new digs in West Knoxville)

Clinton Municipal Stadium, Clinton (not an easy place to play when the Dragon fans get rowdy).

MBA will be challenged in the 1st 2 games with Byrnes and Trinity.  Both should be interesting games.

825699306[/snapback]

The Byrnes game is at Vanderbilt.

I must say, though, that MBA's Tommy Owen stadium has got to be a pretty tough place to play. Its not that loud and the fans aren't right on top of you, but there's always a big crowd and there's just something about Friday nights on "the Hill".

Others that I have experienced:

Gallatin (especially when they have a good team)

Jackson Central Merry (we played them in the '94 playoffs...scary)

Stratford (when they're good)

Christian Brothers (good crowds, rowdy student section)

You're kidding right? If Neyland Stadium was full of Clinton people (if that many existed) and u played them there it would be easy.

825701988[/snapback]

I'm quite serious... Their stadium doesn't seat very many at all, but they're all on top of the field and I've seen several OR teams go there and have a fit with those guys once their fans got into the game.