Bledsoebtheboys

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ridge picked up a guy from Florida they say he is a great one. This is the same one that Tyner thought they were picking up. IMO he made a wise choice by picking ER over Tyner not to disrespect Tyner but ER will sling the rock and everyone knows that in the area so if I am a big time WR I would go to the place where they will get the ball in my hands. thats just me.

They say he has the frame like a Randy Moss

Edited by SergeantOwl22

East Ridge picked up a guy from Florida they say he is a great one. This is the same one that Tyner thought they were picking up. IMO he made a wise choice by picking ER over Tyner not to disrespect Tyner but ER will sling the rock and everyone knows that in the area so if I am a big time WR I would go to the place where they will get the ball in my hands. thats just me

825700817[/snapback]

is the 6'10 boy that played Basketball last year playing football this year?

I don't see how anyone could pick Ohs to beat Alcoa this year. Nothing against Ohs I think their program is solid but it definitely isn't a Alcoa. Alcoa's kid are commiting at places like UT, FSU among others.

825700496[/snapback]

Well 50% of the people who voted agree with you if that means anything.

BTW, where a player has commited means nothing once the ball has been kicked off. Anything can happen in high school football, heck the game might come down to who has the better kicker.

• 1 month later...