Bledsoebtheboys

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this topic really needed? I'm afraid it will lead to a hundred more copycats.

825698630[/snapback]

Why do have to critizise other peoples opinion. As far as I'm concerned people are entitled to it and this is a site about football not what your afraid of. So if your not going to stick too the topic please do not reply.

im not an alcoa fan or anything but i do believe they will be one of the best teams next in any class. just because you are in a higher class does not mean you have a bigger or better team. it simply means you have more kids that go to  that school. i believe this years alcoa team will be one of the best they have ever had. just like last years maryville team was one of their best. you guys should give credit for such a small scholl to have so much talant, not be jelous. so what you might get beat this year. theres always next year for revenge. however i will always be a loudon redskin fan. i bleed red and white.

825699071[/snapback]

So you’re saying Alcoa could play a schedule of Ooltewah, Maryville, Kingsport, Oakridge, Fulton, Knox Central, and Farragut and dominate every week.

They have had some great players in the Skill positions but they don't have the depth to compete at the higher levels every week. Give me a break! :(

I'm a fan of their program and thought it was great when they beat Maryville a few years ago and both won State but again size matters.

Look at some of the small Universities like Marshall and Boise State. They dominate their conferences and upset a big name school every now and then but can't do ever week or year.

im not an alcoa fan or anything but i do believe they will be one of the best teams next in any class.

]I agree

just because you are in a higher class does not mean you have a bigger or better team. it simply means you have more kids that go to  that school.

That is typically not the case....there are a few exceptions. I doubt there are any 1A, 2A, or even 3A teams that can come close to competing with Riverdale.

i believe this years alcoa team will be one of the best they have ever had.

I agree!

just like last years maryville team was one of their best.

Nope........not even in the top five.

you guys should give credit for such a small scholl to have so much talant, not be jelous.

Credit has been given over and over. Most of us Maryville fans are also BIG Alcoa fans. We want championships in Blount County. Let me assure you Maryville is not jealous of Alcoa.

i will always be a loudon redskin fan. i bleed red and white.

Glad you are so loyal to your school. That is what high school football is all about. I doubt you are old enough to remember, or witness the great battles in the mid 70's between Maryville and Loudon. They were some great games.

825699128[/snapback]

im not old enough to remember the 70s but i have herd all about the match ups of the loudon vs maryville. no2w that was some real good clean football.

Your message board.........I didn't realize it was an Alcoa message board. The last time I looked it said "Coach T"

Please enlighten us on your "vast" high school football knowledge.....LMBO!

Last time I checked we were capable of posting on any thread so don't worry about my posting on this ridiculous thread.

Maryville lost 10 of 11 starters on offense and 5 of 11 on defense. If Alcoa beats Maryville I can assure you props will be given. As GREAT as this class is I would expect that to happen but good luck trying to beat a George Quarrels coached team.......very few have.

Just a little advice.........posts like yours is an embarrassment to the good fans....players and coaches at Alcoa. Maybe I should give my friend John a call so he can real you in. Let me assure you John doesn't feel it's a given as you seem to.

Man you guys take me way to seriously, just like you take the message boards. Thats the reason I post stuff like I do is because you guys think its life or death stuff and to see you get so mad makes me laugh my you know what off.

Heres some of my vast high school football knowledge.....Who is going to play QB for the Rebels? It will have to be someone that has never started a high school football game. I would really hate to have to start my first high school game with three D-1 defensive lineman staring me down(Brandon, Rae Sykes, and Martin White). The kid is going to be so scared that I can envision 2 or 3 INT's and many many really bad incomplete passes. He will have many nightmares in the week leading up to the Alcoa game, and I know I would myself.

Oh yea come and take a peak this week at Alcoa High School because Alcoa, Maryville, Fulton, and Lenoir City will all be practicing together in a camp run by the Maryville and Alcoa coaching staffs. That will be a lot of great football minds on the field at the same time.

Man you guys take me way to seriously, just like you take the message boards.  Thats the reason I post stuff like I do is because you guys think its life or death stuff and to see you get so mad makes me laugh my you know what off.

Heres some of my vast high school football knowledge.....Who is going to play QB for the Rebels?  It will have to be someone that has never started a high school football game.  I would really hate to have to start my first high school game with three D-1 defensive lineman staring me down(Brandon, Rae Sykes, and Martin White).  The kid is going to be so scared that I can envision 2 or 3 INT's and many many really bad incomplete passes.  He will have many nightmares in the week leading up to the Alcoa game, and I know I would myself.

Oh yea come and take a peak this week at Alcoa High School because Alcoa, Maryville, Fulton, and Lenoir City will all be practicing together in a camp run by the Maryville and Alcoa coaching staffs.  That will be a lot of great football minds on the field at the same time.

825699452[/snapback]

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE IT WAY TO "SERIOUSLY".....................

I just noticed that Bledsoebtheboys started this moronic thread. No wonder he was so defensive.

Tom...........I want to see Alcoa versus Godzilla. If that happens can I do the voice over?....... ;)

825698921[/snapback]

Dude, Whats your problem......All I did was ask a question and you gotta make a big deal out of it.....If you don't like this thread then don't look or post on it.......

Man you guys take me way to seriously, just like you take the message boards.  Thats the reason I post stuff like I do is because you guys think its life or death stuff and to see you get so mad makes me laugh my you know what off.

Heres some of my vast high school football knowledge.....Who is going to play QB for the Rebels?  It will have to be someone that has never started a high school football game.  I would really hate to have to start my first high school game with three D-1 defensive lineman staring me down(Brandon, Rae Sykes, and Martin White).  The kid is going to be so scared that I can envision 2 or 3 INT's and many many really bad incomplete passes.  He will have many nightmares in the week leading up to the Alcoa game, and I know I would myself.

Oh yea come and take a peak this week at Alcoa High School because Alcoa, Maryville, Fulton, and Lenoir City will all be practicing together in a camp run by the Maryville and Alcoa coaching staffs.  That will be a lot of great football minds on the field at the same time.

825699452[/snapback]

In your last game your D1 studs had one sack and allowed 443 yards of offence vs. Huntingdon. And by the way that sack was by a running back playing both ways. Yea, I know they are another year older. I guess you think no one down here in Maryville ages and Huntington somehow is equal to Maryville? It doesn’t matter who is going to play QB for the Rebels because who ever he is Maryville’s well coached, conditioned and sizable “O” developing line will keep those D1 “Prospects” away from him IMO.

Key point those kids are D1 prospects, not yet D1 players. No disrespect if your thinking that because those kids are good athletes no question. But they are prospects because of their size, speed and potential for development. They are not D1 defensive lineman. They are prospects until they fully qualify and sign on the dotted line after high school.

Hard work and fundamentals will keep any QB un-touched lone enough to get the ball up the field. Your vast knowlege should know that.

At least you are talking about one of Alcoa’s real opponents.

Heres some of my vast high school football knowledge.....Who is going to play QB for the Rebels? It will have to be someone that has never started a high school football game. I would really hate to have to start my first high school game with three D-1 defensive lineman staring me down(Brandon, Rae Sykes, and Martin White). The kid is going to be so scared that I can envision 2 or 3 INT's and many many really bad incomplete passes. He will have many nightmares in the week leading up to the Alcoa game, and I know I would myself.

LOL..............great job with that "vast high school football knowledge." That is what I expected........all talk and no substance. ;)

I just noticed that Bledsoebtheboys started this moronic thread. No wonder he was so defensive.

Tom...........I want to see Alcoa versus Godzilla. If that happens can I do the voice over?....... :P

825698921[/snapback]

Looks like to me its a pretty good poll..........26-25(Alcoa).......Obviously not a very moronic thread or it wouldn't have all the votes or all the posts..... ;)