Ootlewah vs. Alcoa

Bledsoebtheboys

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I just noticed that Bledsoebtheboys started this moronic thread. No wonder he was so defensive.

Tom...........I want to see Alcoa versus Godzilla. If that happens can I do the voice over?....... <_<

825698921[/snapback]

Godzilla has a summer home in the duck pond. I talked to him last week and he said he would like to play Alcoa after this current class graduates ........no wait that was Coach Meadows and Coach Rewis. Oh well.... ;)B)

Edited by Coalman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine........I think ya'll will have a good year 8-2 or 7-3 in regular season....remember I never disagreed on how good ya'll were....The only thing I said was you couldn't beat Alcoa.....

825698703[/snapback]

What is the deal. You have a great team at Alcoa. But size matters and the owls have you there. Just think after you loose to Maryville you would have to go and play the owls. You don't have the size to go against the big boys every week. Just keep dominating the middle weights and don't pick fights with the Heavy Weights.

Good luck to Alcoa. A great football program for it's size.

Maryville people, I cant wait to beat you guys because posts like the ones on here will make the victory even more sweet.

Ootlewah, you could not beat Alcoa. We could not dominate you up front on offense, but I guarantee you we would not get dominated, our O-Line would hold their own. Also, there is no way Ootlewah could block our defensive line, and Alcoa's defensive line would dominate. Two SEC or ACC caliber DE's, and a great rotation of tackles.

Alcoa's team does not fit the normal standards of a 2A team

[quote=alcoa06,Jul 9 2005 - 04:40 PM]

Maryville people, I cant wait to beat you guys because posts like the ones on here will make the victory even more sweet.

Ootlewah, you could not beat Alcoa. We could not dominate you up front on offense, but I guarantee you we would not get dominated, our O-Line would hold their own. Also, there is no way Ootlewah could block our defensive line, and Alcoa's defensive line would dominate. Two SEC or ACC caliber DE's, and a great rotation of tackles.

Alcoa's team does not fit the normal standards of a 2A team

825699036[/snapback]

LOL.......so...so funny. Post like ours?.....maybe you should read yours. If Alcoa beats Maryville.......and based on the Alcoa posts it's a done deal, I will give you the well deserved credit. We have been hearing for years how this GREAT class would dominate Maryville as sophomores..........juniors........and now seniors. Hasn't happen yet. BTW........how does all that crow taste? <_<

im not an alcoa fan or anything but i do believe they will be one of the best teams next in any class. just because you are in a higher class does not mean you have a bigger or better team. it simply means you have more kids that go to that school. i believe this years alcoa team will be one of the best they have ever had. just like last years maryville team was one of their best. you guys should give credit for such a small scholl to have so much talant, not be jelous. so what you might get beat this year. theres always next year for revenge. however i will always be a loudon redskin fan. i bleed red and white.

Edited by free4only1

MLREB....I expect our well deserved credit on Aug 27 then. By the way, how do you guys always find your way to message boards that have absolutely nothing to do with Maryville?? Stay out of our message boards, but if you still want me to enlighten you with my vast high school football knowledge, then start a new thread where we can aurgy and have a merry time.

[quote=alcoa06,Jul 9 2005 - 09:28 PM]

MLREB....I expect our well deserved credit on Aug 27 then. By the way, how do you guys always find your way to message boards that have absolutely nothing to do with Maryville?? Stay out of our message boards, but if you still want me to enlighten you with my vast high school football knowledge, then start a new thread where we can aurgy and have a merry time.

825699088[/snapback]

Your message board.........I didn't realize it was an Alcoa message board. The last time I looked it said "Coach T"

Please enlighten us on your "vast" high school football knowledge.....LMBO!

Last time I checked we were capable of posting on any thread so don't worry about my posting on this ridiculous thread.

Maryville lost 10 of 11 starters on offense and 5 of 11 on defense. If Alcoa beats Maryville I can assure you props will be given. As GREAT as this class is I would expect that to happen but good luck trying to beat a George Quarrels coached team.......very few have.

Just a little advice.........posts like yours is an embarrassment to the good fans....players and coaches at Alcoa. Maybe I should give my friend John a call so he can real you in. Let me assure you John doesn't feel it's a given as you seem to.

Edited by MLREB

im not an alcoa fan or anything but i do believe they will be one of the best teams next in any class.

]I agree

just because you are in a higher class does not mean you have a bigger or better team. it simply means you have more kids that go to that school.

That is typically not the case....there are a few exceptions. I doubt there are any 1A, 2A, or even 3A teams that can come close to competing with Riverdale.

i believe this years alcoa team will be one of the best they have ever had.

I agree!

just like last years maryville team was one of their best.

Nope........not even in the top five.

you guys should give credit for such a small scholl to have so much talant, not be jelous.

Credit has been given over and over. Most of us Maryville fans are also BIG Alcoa fans. We want championships in Blount County. Let me assure you Maryville is not jealous of Alcoa.

i will always be a loudon redskin fan. i bleed red and white.

Glad you are so loyal to your school. That is what high school football is all about. I doubt you are old enough to remember, or witness the great battles in the mid 70's between Maryville and Loudon. They were some great games.

Edited by MLREB

just because you are in a higher class does not mean you have a bigger or better team.

825699071[/snapback]

I agree with that, but Ootlewah has a very large team (by that I mean size wise). Normally teams with a lot of players have a lot of depth which leads to having a better team. Not having to have players go both ways is a big advantage for 4A and 5A teams.