KOC Football KIL Jamboree

splainshornet

Why you're crazy - I'm sure players run their mouths to other players, but they didn't cuss no coaches out & if & that's a very BIG if they did - you should've told one of the Fulton coaches b/c they don't put up with that stuff. As a matter of fact, why don't you call them Monday & let them know about it.

As far as the getting knocked down - yes, he did. C'mon you had to have heard the crowd in the stadium last night when it happened. And even if you missed the play - they showed it again on the jumbo screen. It was just one play of the game & like I said before, your bulldogs surprised me - I didn't think they would be that good.

825715041[/snapback]

Kwalker thank you for showing us respect. It is greatly appreciated. As far as the Thursday scrimmage, as I mentioned earlier cheap shots were thrown on both sides. It was a PHYSICAL scrimmage. We blew people up and Fulton did too. Many of the scuffles were just results of playing hard, not dirty. Both teams ran our mouths, but it was healthy. When was the last time you went to a game where trash wasn't talked and profanity wasn't thrown around? Its part of football.

To Falcons2006, you are very one-sided with your post. There were scuffles cause by both sides and some Fulton players to your surprise did start them. In the jamboree, #21 came out to me after the whistle had blown and threw a forearm. And I did shove him, b/c it was dirty and unnecessary. It wasn't hard play.

On the crack block in the jamboree, it was a HUGE hit, but it was blindside and we all know that it would have been a huge hit on anybody. #4 is just a beast and a good guy at that. Did anybody happen to see #15 get up after the collision and keep chasing the ball carrier?

Once again, good luck to the Falcons. Get healthy and get back to M-boro!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kwalker thank you for showing us respect.  It is greatly appreciated.  As far as the Thursday scrimmage, as I mentioned earlier cheap shots were thrown on both sides.  It was a PHYSICAL scrimmage.  We blew people up and Fulton did too.  Many of the scuffles were just results of playing hard, not dirty.  Both teams ran our mouths, but it was healthy.  When was the last time you went to a game where trash wasn't talked and profanity wasn't thrown around?  Its part of football.

To Falcons2006, you are very one-sided with your post.  There were scuffles cause by both sides and some Fulton players to your surprise did start them.  In the jamboree, #21 came out to me after the whistle had blown and threw a forearm.  And I did shove him, b/c it was dirty and unnecessary. It wasn't hard play.

On the crack block in the jamboree, it was a HUGE hit, but it was blindside and we all know that it would have been a huge hit on anybody. #4 is just a beast and a good guy at that.  Did anybody happen to see #15 get up after the collision and keep chasing the ball carrier?

Once again, good luck to the Falcons.  Get healthy and get back to M-boro!!

825715950[/snapback]

I wasnt tryin to be 1 sided at all but when people bash my team im gonna stand up for them...i agree fights were started on both sides...but someone happened to only mention the 2 started by us?? is that not a one sided post? and the reason i lost respect for bearden was mostly due to that post...it was a disgrace to the falcon team...dont swing punches without expectin the other person to fight back...im a clean player and dont really talk trash but i will back my team up...nothing against bearden but im tired of people talkin bad about the falcons...like i said if a freshman cussed a coach then our coaches should know

AERoadrunner:  This going back and forth with these Powell people is getting a little ridiculous.

825715663[/snapback]

I'm glad you're trying to single me out because you know your Falcons and Bulldogs fans has been going at each other for a long time but you didn't address that did you? If you're going to single one person out you need to single them all out.

Now like I said in my last post, "Powell will need to find more then 1 playmaker because if they don't, they better start getting ready for basketball now." Cody played an awesome game but it's a team effort that's the only thing I'm saying. MsMoker if this will help you out, "POWELL was the best team that night!" How you liked that? IF I say that I'll be lying because the best team in my opinion, was Central!!!

No sour grapes going into or after the AE/Powell jamboree game. You can ask Kwalker what I said before AE took the field and you'll know there isn't any sour grapes. KWALKER, email that person don't post in on here. That's not CoachT material :lol:

The best of luck to all Knoxville teams.. See ya in two weeks Fulton Falcons but for now it's RED BANK time!!!

Let's GO AE!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

I'm glad you're trying to single me out because you know your Falcons and Bulldogs fans has been going at each other for a long time but you didn't address that did you?  If you're going to single one person out you need to single them all out.

Now like I said in my lost post, "Powell will need to find more then 1 playmaker because if they don't, they better start getting ready for basketball now."  Cody played an awesome game but it's a team effort that's the only thing I'm saying.  MsMoker if this will help you out, "POWELL was the best team that night!"  How you liked that?  IF I say that I'll be lying because the best team in my opinion, was Central!!! 

No sour grapes going into or after the AE/Powell jamboree game.  You can ask Kwalker what I said before AE took the field and you'll know that this isn't any sour grapes.  KWALKER, email that person don't post in on here. That's not CoachT material :lol:

The best of luck to all Knoxville teams..  See ya in two weeks Fulton FAlcons but for now it's RED BANK time!!!

Let's GO AE!!

825716046[/snapback]

I am referring to how ridiculous it is for you to argue, with continuous posts about whether or not he spun or should have spun, and whether or not that would translate to wins.

I know you can be sensible and I actually enjoy reading some of your banter on these boards...I just wanted to give you an outsiders perspective and let you know that, even though you were immersed in a battle of words, the argument began to sound a little silly and I translated that as frustration from losing the quarter (which in itself is also a little silly).

Anyway...good luck this week at Red Bank.

I am referring to how ridiculous it is for you to argue, with continuous posts about whether or not he spun or should have spun, and whether or not that would translate to wins.

I know you can be sensible and I actually enjoy reading some of your banter on these boards...I just wanted to give you an outsiders perspective and let you know that, even though you were immersed in a battle of words, the argument began to sound a little silly and I translated that as frustration from losing the quarter (which in itself is also a little silly).

Anyway...good luck this week at Red Bank.

825716185[/snapback]

Yeah Yeah Yeah, anything you say. The Jamboree is over and AE coaches, players, and fans will be moving on and focusing on Red Bank. Powell beat AE in the Jamboree, "Wow that's awesome!" Let's just give Powell the state title now..

Now to Red Bank