Bradley Central

bradleybears2004

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen them pratice they are huge and there is alot of them . Plus they have a good senior Qb Transfer from KY. Plus we caint forget the New coach John Allen from LFO. heck they even have new uniforms. lol

GO BEARS!!

825706237[/snapback]

Do think coach Allen Bradley will put McCallie on the schedule? He aint scairt like most of the other public school coaches.

Best of luck Bradley this coming football season, looking forward to seeing you guys start winning again. Go Bears!(thats my last time saying go bears)

Yours Truely,

ClevelandBlueRaiderFan A.K.A the self-proclaimed best poster on the "T".

825706250[/snapback]

Hey are yall haveing a Tailgate party this year for the Cleveland vs Bradley game?

as far as Mcallie goes i hope not .well not for a year or 2 anyways. we already have Oak ridge , Cleveland, Ooletwah, Farrgut Ect Ect is that not enough?? lol if this was college football we would be notre dame as far as teams we play.

825706243[/snapback]

except notre dame gets a better record against their opponents...but anyway, in the subtitle of the top heading it says improved as much as everybody thinks? its really just you bradley people talking them up to go 5-5 and be so improved that they make the playoffs, no one else is saying that so i wouldn't make it sound like that

Do think  coach Allen Bradley will put McCallie on the schedule? He aint scairt like most of the other public school coaches.

825706239[/snapback]

Bradley has 7 region games then picks up Cleveland and Walker Valley for the big gate from cross town rivals. that only leaves 1 open date. The next two season will be with Warren County who called wanting the game filling out the 10 game season.

I seen them pratice they are huge and there is alot of them . Plus they have a good senior Qb Transfer from KY. Plus we caint forget the New coach John Allen from LFO. heck they even have new uniforms. lol

GO BEARS!!

825706237[/snapback]

What happened to Dean Ratledge? I thought he was head coach??

Edited by Rocking Chair

Dean was FIRED!! finally. and The reason Bradley is suppose to be improved is because they will be . they have bigger better and most imporantly faster players. That Freshmen team i was refering to not only has like 50 players but also almost all of them are atleast 6 feet tall 250 pounds a few are even 6'5 . So now i saw to all who are outside Bradley Co how can you saw they ciant be 5-5?? and before you saw thats just the freshmen team the Varsity is just as big. Bradleys problem over the years has been speed but now they have speed.